Cherry Bullet's new song is both nice and bad

• In that i like some parts like the post chorus beat drop and the dada's but the main chorus part sounds so low quality and old(?), which is what happens when your company doesn't pay for a good producer. Stages are cute tho and i wish them the best, but i haven't seen alot of people talk about their comeback which isn't a good sign.

Most recent live on Music Bank

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I would rather say it's a nice change and kind of throwback to songs of 2nd and early 3rd gen groups.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• In that i like some parts like the post chorus beat drop and the dada's but the main chorus part sounds so low quality and old(?), which is what happens when your company doesn't pay for a good producer. Stages are cute tho and i wish them the best, but i haven't seen alot of people talk about their comeback which isn't a good sign.

Most recent live on Music Bank

External Content youtu.be

Y'all the live vocals :lover2::lover2:

• ooh I disagree

I really not interested in gg songs in general, but this one is SUPER addictive, well produced, and chill.

this is not low quality to my ears.. idk

the only thing that I regret is the lack of diversity in their vocals. all of their voices sound the same

i listen to it all day hahaaha

if omg or twice had this song -> instant national hit for me

NCT1_HIRES-3-1024x547.jpg

NEO

CULTURE

TECHNOLOGY

• Ive heard so much bout Cherry Bullet

is it too late to checkout their songs now? x3

Whats the new one?

Why would it be late? Here you go :)

The latest one:

Previous songs:

• TYSM! <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!