What do you think is gonna happen to BTS when Jin leaves the military?

• I know ARMYs see this topic as controversial, but we gotta face the truth that it is gonna happen.

Well, unless Korea acknowledges their contribution and actually exempt them.

• Nothing is going to happen to them. They have shown that they are able to do promotions when a member is absent. They will continue to produce music and be successful

• Sub-units.

Multiple new army (not ARMY) fanboys.

Jk independence.

And hopefully Jin debute in kdrama showing abs, which is the protocol for actors return from military. Yum.

• this topic has been talked about over and over and over again. As a long time kpop fan and ARMY, I’m so tired of this topic. Whatever happens, happens. Nobody can actually tell the future so why even talk about it?

They’ll do what other Bgs have already done, have solos, subunits, collabs or explore other ventures they are interested in. That’s it unless you have inside knowledge on their actual plans all this are such hypotheticals

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• One thing for sure is they would still be making music but maybe as soloists or subunits.

But I heard Jin's enlistment is gonna be postponed so we still have ot7 for 2 years.

• Either they will all go together, and the group will take a hiatus for 1 year and a half. People aren't taking this option seriously, but seeing how dedicated to the OT7 they are, I'm not taking that off the table. Also the meltdown among the akgaes and solos would be glorious.

Or they will go by 'groups', and we will have the solos/subunit for the youngest, then the solos/subunits for the oldest. That seems the most likely option, to be honest ?

We still have at least 2 years of them together though, so they have some time to get ready.

• i honestly don't know. they'll continue promoting as a group i guess? or they would do a smarter choice and all enlist quite fast after each other to be able to faster be a full group again. like take a hiatus and serve the mandatory military service before getting back to the music industry

• i honestly don't know. they'll continue promoting as a group i guess? or they would do a smarter choice and all enlist quite fast after each other to be able to faster be a full group again. like take a hiatus and serve the mandatory military service before getting back to the music industry

Can they all enlist at the same time?

• With all the crying (I think I once figured it would, technically, be a decade without all of them together), it will be okay.

The first time I went through this was with Song Kyung Il from History. My daughters, literally, thought I was going to get on a plane when he was in California during his military time. LOL

On another note, I thought he was supposed to go this past December. However, other Idols who turned 28 last year didn't go.

I was always under the assumption (and I could be wrong) that if someone volunteered to go, they wouldn't have to do the maximum number of months by waiting.

• Not only Jin, but Suga will also enlist with Jin because they were born only a few months apart.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!