(Enhypen) Why is this so good 😭

• I was waiting for this since the comeback. Love the choreo in the chorus. That elbow thing.

:froghype:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I found this too. This producer said he applied to make the melody for the track but his version wasn’t accepted so he wanted to look what they were actually going for. Interesting video he explains a lot.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

“I don’t know what it is but this group is different. I really like that they standing out already”

Hybe power

:pepe-shades:

• Wow, thank you for sharing this video, it will be interesting to watch! Are you an Engene?

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• Wow, thank you for sharing this video, it will be interesting to watch! Are you an Engene?

No problem. I’m slightly obsessed with this comeback so I keep finding things.

May as well add it to my groups. 😂 I’m a Moa first then Army and it looks like Engene too. Since I watched iLand I keep watching them. The timing was right. I literally finished iLand a week before this comeback. This album is just too good to miss out on. It’s quiet at the txt front right now so I bop to the boys songs until we have a comeback. 😂

:cryingr:

• No problem. I’m slightly obsessed with this comeback so I keep finding things.

May as well add it to my groups. 😂 I’m a Moa first then Army and it looks like Engene too. Since I watched iLand I keep watching them. The timing was right. I literally finished iLand a week before this comeback. This album is just too good to miss out on. It’s quiet at the txt front right now so I bop to the boys songs until we have a comeback. 😂

:cryingr:

Join us! :pepe-toast:

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• This choreo is so impressive!!

I love that HYBE doesn't overlay the music over the actual audio, hearing the feet stomping and screeching is so satisfying.

I know, that feet stomping always makes me happy for some reason. 😂

It’s so good to see that people’s first reaction after watching the video is “I can’t wait for the dance practice”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!