Random hypothetical thought about Rollin

• Rollin came out in 2017 but it failed to become popular back then. 2017 the biggest summer anthem that year was Red Flavor

I was thinking that let's say hypothetically speaking, if Sistar didn't disband in 2017, and had a comeback with Rollin, how big do you think the song will be? Do you think it will overshadow Red Flavor? Will both songs be equally popular?

Like in 2015 we have huge summer hits from different groups like Sistar 'Shake It' and AOA 'Heart Attack' (both MVs actually dropped on the exact same day). I was thinking how lit it would be if let's say Rollin was popular together with Red Flavor in 2017 hypothetically.

No wars please it's just a random though.

• You confuse me sometimes icy

????????

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ????????

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

exactly

you just be makin random threads sometimes lol

• Are you assuming that Brave Brothers would have given the song to Sistar?

It's like a hypothetical scenario that if let's say they did give Rollin to Sistar, how big would that song be? Brave Brothers have written countless of songs for Sistar and a lot of hits for AOA as well, so like assuming that if they did give Rollin to Sistar instead of his own group, how big would Rollin be?

• It's like a hypothetical scenario that if let's say they did give Rollin to Sistar, how big would that song be? Brave Brothers have written countless of songs for Sistar and a lot of hits for AOA as well, so like assuming that if they did give Rollin to Sistar instead of his own group, how big would Rollin be?

Got it. Well, it definitely would have been a hit song with Sistar. But would it have gone viral? I have no idea. Koreans, and the public in general, are weird as fukk and only pay attention sometimes when they're spoonfed something.

• Red flavor's longevity was huge. Sistar songs were never known for longevity from what I know. So initially it would have a bigger peak than red flavor but red flavor would end up winning over in the longevity department.

ღ(¯`◕‿◕´¯) ♫ ♪ ♫ ʀօֆɛ ♫ ♪ ♫ (¯`◕‿◕´¯)ღ

7f9eee2656e838706ac90eac4079b6769f3c89b3.gifv fae84f51726793451a4df2eef61fd17a5162886c.gifv daafb8895819753cec2500fb0703ef2c89a49e7b.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!