GGs music is just so much better than bgs music

• Hi Hardy check my faves out

:nervousk::nervousk:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I tend to like GG music better I guess.

I wouldn't say it's 'better', objectively, it's just more pleasant to listen to. And I guess GG music resonates more with the GP for this reason.

• For reaaaaal! Positivity, supportiveness, and love is the key! I wish that all of time, but it seems so difficult to some people that I think the chances of that happening is slim unless people finally understand :pepe-sad:

Yes!! I'd love to see that <3

When I started KPOP, I thought I was going to be able to listen in peace and watch my faves and look at their posts and talk about them in peace but I can't even do that it seems...

Especially when you stan the big groups, you can see someone bashing left and right. It's sad...

:pepe-sad:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I’m a gg stan all the way and think they do indeed release superior music but the world disagrees. For top30 kpop acts monthly listeners excluding soloists there are 8 ggs and 11 bgs

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• I’m a gg stan all the way and think they do indeed release superior music but the world disagrees. For top30 kpop acts monthly listeners excluding soloists there are 8 ggs and 11 bgs

what about top 15? That's probably a result of having more bgs than ggs.

• Yes!! I'd love to see that <3

When I started KPOP, I thought I was going to be able to listen in peace and watch my faves and look at their posts and talk about them in peace but I can't even do that it seems...

Especially when you stan the big groups, you can see someone bashing left and right. It's sad...

:pepe-sad:

Exactly! I’d love that as well! :borahae: and saaaaame. I honestly didn’t know fan wars would happen this much. I mean, I had heard about it, and how different fandoms wuss argue and everything, but I just didn’t know it was going to be so much you know? It is really difficult to talk about your fave groups, because people always direct unnecessary hate towards it.

And omg yeah exactly! It seems like the bigger groups get the most hate, and as a fan of most of the big groups, I never get a break from the drama. It’s tiring ;( I understand you 100%

• It was tough to find BG songs in 2020 that could compete for SOTY.

I ended up having to use a soloist to make a top 4 SOTY worthy songs.

Slump by Stray Kidz

Zombie by Day6

Pitapat by some dude named Xia

And the best BG song of 2020: Answer by Ateez.

Check it out Hardy you might like it! It's phenomenal.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• stan yg's boy groups like ikon,bigbang and winner. Some other good bgs are stray kids and ateez

• I don't know if I agree.

Like, you used Itzy and TXT as an example.

To me Blue Hour is a better song than many gg tts, itzy included.

I think at this point it's not a BG or gg music problem but a kpop music in general problem.

At times it feels like almost everyone does the same thing.

So many Bgs go with the dark concept and the edm bridge with the really intense ( sometimes intentionally fake deep or screamy) rap.

But I noticed that many ggs use the same mannerisms on stage and what I found really weird is that a lot of them sing the lines in the exact same way. The way they sing the last syllables of the line or the way some female rappers prefer a nasal or whiny tone are really common in a lot of groups.

I understand why they do what they think sounds better or what they think will make fans like it more but it's weird at this point.

• some gg stans think they’re the shit for stanning girls.. get off of your high horse lmao. it’s just kpop, people are entitled to listen to whatever they want.

i only stan txt but i listen to 500 other groups which are mostly ggs. you don’t see me making useless threads shitting on music... in the end music is music. just because a girl sings it doesn’t make it better or worse. kpop seriously isn’t that deep, please go outside :pepestare:

• KMA daesangs for boy groups: 5 (1x BB, 4 x BTS), KMA daesangs for girl groups: 1 (SNSD)

Metacritic score: a boygroup 78, a girl group 70

Grammy noms: Korean boy groups 1 , Korean girl groups 0

Seems like the critics disagree or you're going to have to add BTS as the exception.

(coming from someone who actually prefers gg music with the exception of BTS and TXT)

edit: TXT recent bsides>>>>any gg title track, theres no need to even start on how superior BTS is musically

edit2: stream actual good music

• why is that it's always gg stans who say this??

I mean bg stans doesnt really care or talk about gg.

Is this because of the insecure feeling that you guys have to constantly tell yourself why gg are superior???

Anyways anticipate freeze on 31/5. 4th gen group with no skip discography.

• Itzy's new album was really good. The bside quality improved by tons. Txt has been serving quality since the beginning. All txt albums for me are better than itzy's. Don't listen to ateez and treasure to comment.

But itzy makes more bop title tracks. They are more fun.

Take itzy for example, their new stuff trumps whatever Txt or atex? Or treasure has done or will do

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• New gen bg "bangers" since you don't seem to keep up with kpop

• This thread contains 21 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!