Mafia is pretty much a BP song.

• Mess :pepe-toast:

Good job bphouse

You know, i know i'm known for my hot takes, but in this case, i wasnt exaggerating at all. I used the baity title of course to get clicks, but i meant every word i said in the original post. To me this is a classic BP style song and i actually dig it a lot. Listened to it again and the rap parts are even more addictive. I think if it had a different chorus, i could put it up with the greats of Kpop. =O=O

• Girl I'm :pepefacepalm: I explained myself and yall still dragged it out and somehow came to the conclusion that I must dislike BP's music, am I supposed to be happy? That was the definition of clownery. I said what I said, if you still don't understand why then thats okay. Curiosity killed the cat ig

You did explain yourself, but it still didn't make sense to me and I stated the reasons why. Also, I never came to the conclusion that you dislike BP's music (Try and quote where I said you disliked BP's music). That was just my inference since I'm not familar with your music taste. I only dragged it out because one, you were being salty, and two, because I wanted to know more about what you were saying. I'm not allowed to be curious? You have no reason to call me a clown when I was NEVER being salty or toxic EVER until you decided to stir the pot. That's when I got mad, because I was only trying to understand you.

Curiosity didn't kill the cat, you just aren't used to having a REAL debate ig.

• You did explain yourself, but it still didn't make sense to me and I stated the reasons why. Also, I never came to the conclusion that you dislike BP's music (Try and quote where I said you disliked BP's music). That was just my inference since I'm not familar with your music taste. I only dragged it out because one, you were being salty, and two, because I wanted to know more about what you were saying. I'm not allowed to be curious? You have no reason to call me a clown when I was NEVER being salty or toxic EVER until you decided to stir the pot. That's when I got mad, because I was only trying to understand you.

Curiosity didn't kill the cat, you just aren't used to having a REAL debate ig.

smh the point: I didn't like the way OP was using a comparison to compliment itzy when that same comparison is used to drag them. It only pushes the narrative that they copy and sound exactly like BP, even if its a compliment, which is why I didn't like it.

• You know, i know i'm known for my hot takes, but in this case, i wasnt exaggerating at all. I used the baity title of course to get clicks, but i meant every word i said in the original post. To me this is a classic BP style song and i actually dig it a lot. Listened to it again and the rap parts are even more addictive. I think if it had a different chorus, i could put it up with the greats of Kpop. =O=O

I can see why people would think the other way around when u say its like a bp song. But I don't think your intentions were bad. People just don't take such titles positively.

ʜɪ ʏ ɪʜ ʜ - -

588b8cf77680b1aac5b801242ff51a59feac3880.gifv 4eca74451a63bf14f40ac72075a07a1dd95be84e.gifv a78806992a6dce9b47b11eca1c591281c2f85a87.gifv

• You do know majority of the people in this forum only read titles and would instantly think it is a shade against Itzy right but kinda expected from you since I notice you always use BP to shit on others while praising your other fave...

Wut? Everyone knows i love Teddy and BP's music, how many times have i bragged about BP's music? I've said repeatedly that BBY is the best Kpop song EVER, how there are like only 2 skip worthy songs in their entire discography. I've defended massive bops like KTL from trolls on here so often, i've lost count. I was the only one championing HYLT on here when everyone else was calilng it garbage and a flop and whatever.

So knowing all this, why would i be shitting on Itzy by saying that their song sounds like a BP song when it's clear as day that i LOVE BP's music? Make it make sense please holy hell.

• So knowing all this, why would i be shitting on Itzy by saying that their song sounds like a BP song when it's clear as day that i LOVE BP's music? Make it make sense please holy hell.

If someone does not like BP's songs and does not view them as good they will not appreciate the comparison nor view it as a compliment, it is pretty simple.

In addition, even if someone likes BP's songs, they will not necessarily appreciate that you are basically saying Itzy'song sounds like a copy of another song and uses another group's trademarks because it could feel like an attack on the group's own identity. Nobody likes to see their favourite groups being called a copy of another group.

• Well, yes, but actually no.

So, it starts and it sounds like Teddy circa... 2018? You know, Dx4, Gashina, whatever. I absolutely loathe that sound, but here it's.. alright. Pretty good, even. About the quality of the other Blackpink eras.

But then.

You get the chorus.

Which is.

Absolutely. Fucking. Atrocious.

I can't overstate how horrible I think it is.

No way would Teddy ever come out with something that sounds as dreadful as that, I can't imagine it.

Is it Blackpink-inspired?

Yeah, but like.. The execution is some bottom-tier nugu level shit.

The rest of the EP is really bad as well. A horrible mixture of generic and simplistic in a really childish way. JYPE has now reached the absolute fucking nadir when it comes to music quality, Jesus.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!