SO TXT IS COMING BACK WITH THE CHAOS CHAPTER: FREEZE ON 5/31 AND I HAVE A THEORY...

• OKAY HEAR ME OUT...

Remember when the Chaos Chapter first got revealed during MMA? Yeonjun ended the performance with a giant hole in his chest.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If you look at the new logo that was revealed today, there's a beating heart.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What if the title track or theme of the album is heartbreak and betrayal? Is my thinking too far fetched? :eyes::eyes::eyes:

What are y'alls theories?

:pepewhat:

• I will leave the theories to all of you smart MOAs! But you might be on to something dryheat:clown:

I’m manifesting my rock TxT agenda based on the album covers :clown: :clown:

And World, Boy, You is giving me some kind of U2 vibe. :clown: :clown: :clown:

Well I'm not typically a theorist but this just makes sense to me :oops:

• I must've missed that :eyes:

On Weverse?

Yep

And also

External Content twitter.com
    :eyes:

• Omgggggg I feel like it’s more like heartbreak theme :eyes:

• Yep

And also

External Content twitter.com
    :eyes:

Dude it's gotta be love related with a twist...

• CACTUS YOURE ON TO SOMETHING

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!