Should Blackpink sacrifice quality music too to get better sales?

• "You can push me to my limit to the end. But when I explosively fight back & reply....... I am the mean person"

Rules:

1. You can badmouth about BTS & their music with your whole chest. It is nothing toxic cause it is your opinion.

2. You can stoop low as much as a brute pointing out how "ugly" bts looks, how BTS doesn't define "luxarious" looks. It is still ok cause it is just an opinion.

3. You can be vocal about how BTS should disband. It is still ok cause it is your opinion.

But here comes a turning point....

If you have any of the 7 members of BTS on your PFP or BTS related topic...

4. You can't have any opinion about other's music, look. You are toxic. You are nasty. Saviors will come with sword for your neck.

BTS music is trash acc. to AKP but still Music Critics fanboy over their music, not give a fuck about construction, 2.0 useless yikes music. Still BTS's music give inspiration & hope to millions. To take any concept, any genre, any choreography & ace it proudly is the charm of Actual Artist not of Puppets. Some didn't even get out of their fetus shell in fear of flopping since debut.

The game "Opinion, Opinion" is only validate in AKP. So, roaches & their favs are only validate here. So sad. Enjoy. Cause, you have no capability to stand anywhere else.

I laugh!!!

• Yes there is victimization, shading music is not the same as shading artist and every comment which turns that into shading artist is victimization.

Do you really think they took the bait??? They simply said their opinion.

There is no standard for defending music quality but critics opinions are always considered a bit above the normal listeners so it can be used as a metric to decide quality.

But apart from OP nobody shaded BTS so I don't see any victimization the way you said it. Looking at your fellow armies who responded calling kpop mediocre apart from BTS music proves my point.

• BP is not yet sold out. If they were, they would have released another catchy song like Ice Cream but they went to the quality route and released Lovesick Girls instead .

HYBE learned their lesson with Life Goes On. That song flopped hard. Mark this comment. Butter will be another generic, heavy autotuned catchy song aka Dynamite 2.0.

Your brain is special. I will anticipate seeing your salty responses when Butter is released.

But apart from OP nobody shaded BTS so I don't see any victimization the way you said it. Looking at your fellow armies who responded calling kpop mediocre apart from BTS music proves my point.

Who even is talking about bts here??? Even if someone says bts music is shit and generic it doesn't affect army or anyone cause it's their own opinion.

Looks like my whole point just flew over your head. I was referring to ppl who are calling out a user who said bp does not have quality music to begin with. They are taking this opinion as shading towards bp when the commentator was talking about their music. This is what i meant by victimization.

If my fellow armys felt kpop is mediocre then they have every right to say it. Why is that even considered as shading or whatever invisible point you have.

• No point cause for peeps in AKP high Metacritic scores and multiple KMAs are irrelevant as their faves usually have none. Some arguing quality here for their faves are the ones whose faves do not even have a KMA nom, so I mean. :pepefacepalm:

I don't even see the need for Armys to defend the quality of BTS' music from trolls and some Kpoppies. As Butter release nears, their anxiousness, insecurity and thereby acting out will increase, so ignore.

They never accept the point we are trying to make.

Its fine if all kpop fans think bts music is sold out or generic, army knows it's not and are backed by critics.

We are okay/don't care about their opinion.

• Who even is talking about bts here??? Even if someone says bts music is shit and generic it doesn't affect army or anyone cause it's their own opinion.

Looks like my whole point just flew over your head. I was referring to ppl who are calling out a user who said bp does not have quality music to begin with. They are taking this opinion as shading towards bp when the commentator was talking about their music. This is what i meant by victimization.

If my fellow armys felt kpop is mediocre then they have every right to say it. Why is that even considered as shading or whatever invisible point you have.

:pepefacepalm:

This was my point from the start: Your fandom behave the same way as Blinks point blank. Whether you choose to call it 'victimization' or just 'defending'...both fandoms do it.

BTW I am neither a fan of BP or BTS so I just stated what I see here from an unbiased point of view.

• It goes both ways actually.

When BTS music is criticized on this forum your fandom is always vocal in defending their music. I don't see why Blinks can't do the same?

You can defend BP's music too. It's a free forum.😁

• The way some people feel the need to be shady against BP in a troll thread

they don't want to miss a perfect opportunity to shade bp

lol i can't believe this has dragged on for like 7 pages, here's something for everyone: It's just pop music, one doesn't have anything more "profound" than the other, now let's move on

• I’m just gonna say a couple of things since it’s a free forum. The things you will see below are my personal opinions:

1. Icecream is sh!t. It’s exactly that stereotype “kpop sweet pastel pinky Asian girls dancing and being cute”. BP makes so much better music then that. Like... when you talk about quality out that thing on the bottom of the list.

2. BTS quality is fine. BE is amazing the only song I ever didn’t like from the boys was Dynamite but that one is at least less stereotypical kpop. I simply don’t like the song. It gave them popularity and that’s good so yay Dyno song.

3. Congrats to op to making a popular thread and make blinks and army’s argue. Like you should be the last one to talk about quality music.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!