Should Blackpink sacrifice quality music too to get better sales?

• Abandoning "Louder than bombs"!!!!!!

😡

😞

Pls show some respect to the masterpiece :waterr:

• shading music is not the same as shading artists.

Tons of ppl called ON and bts music shit and the answer on the forum was ppl have different music taste.

So one person said one group doesnt have quality music and suddenly everyone on the thread equated it to thrashing artists when they clearly expressed their opinion.

It goes both ways actually.

When BTS music is criticized on this forum your fandom is always vocal in defending their music. I don't see why Blinks can't do the same?

• It goes both ways actually.

When BTS music is criticized on this forum your fandom is always vocal in defending their music. I don't see why Blinks can't do the same?

Defending is not the same as victimization.

There is no way you defend music quality, army just reply with facts from critics and stats instead of dragging a user.

• Defending is not the same as victimization.

There is no way you defend music quality, army just reply with facts from critics and stats instead of dragging a user.

Victimization? :pepefacepalm: Common you are being extra here.

Had the user been victimised I'm sure this thread would have been locked by now.

He/She was mostly called out for taking the bait of a troll.

And as far as I know there is no requirement here that you need to use critics and stats to defend your fav :pepe-use-head:

• shading music is not the same as shading artists.

Tons of ppl called ON and bts music shit and the answer on the forum was ppl have different music taste.

So one person said one group doesnt have quality music and suddenly everyone on the thread equated it to thrashing artists when they clearly expressed their opinion.

Shhhhh. Before they bash you too for being rude and not having positive remarks to say about their faves :waterr:

• Victimization? :pepefacepalm: Common you are being extra here.

Had the user been victimised I'm sure this thread would have been locked by now.

He/She was mostly called out for taking the bait of a troll.

And as far as I know there is no requirement here that you need to use critics and stats to defend your fav :pepe-use-head:

Yes there is victimization, shading music is not the same as shading artist and every comment which turns that into shading artist is victimization.

Do you really think they took the bait??? They simply said their opinion.

There is no standard for defending music quality but critics opinions are always considered a bit above the normal listeners so it can be used as a metric to decide quality.

• you're the pure definition of a toxic allkpopper

Lmao. We are allowed to think bp music is crap like the OP troll and many blinks on this forum have been allowed to shade BTS's music on the daily.

Stop stripping words of their meanings and attacking a user for having differing musical opinions . That's actually the definition of a toxic allkpopper .

• Yes there is victimization, shading music is not the same as shading artist and every comment which turns that into shading artist is victimization.

Do you really think they took the bait??? They simply said their opinion.

There is no standard for defending music quality but critics opinions are always considered a bit above the normal listeners so it can be used as a metric to decide quality.

No point cause for peeps in AKP high Metacritic scores and multiple KMAs are irrelevant as their faves usually have none. Some arguing quality here for their faves are the ones whose faves do not even have a KMA nom, so I mean. :pepefacepalm:

I don't even see the need for Armys to defend the quality of BTS' music from trolls and some Kpoppies. As Butter release nears, their anxiousness, insecurity and thereby acting out will increase, so ignore.

• Also BTS has the actual critical acclaim your faves dream of and not the allkpop jealousy driven kind . Also that catchy song you all slander has a grammy nom . You can throw shade and tantrums all you want it wont change the fact that it's a grammy nominated song . And that reality is what actually triggering all of you

Dynamite is the king, antis can keep being pressed and salty over it for obvious reasons but it will still be the biggest song released by a Kpop group. Period.:pepe-toast:

• It's so transparent at this point . BTS makes the best music beyond the mediocrity of most kpop. this opinion is validated by critics and awards rewarding quality so they can cry all they want.

I hope Butter will be as much "hated" by kpoppies cuz that's always a good sign!

Dynamite is the king, antis can keep being pressed and salty over it for obvious reasons:pepe-toast:

• It's so transparent at this point . BTS makes the best music beyond the mediocrity of most kpop. this opinion is validated by critics and awards rewarding quality so they can cry all they want.

I hope Butter will be as much "hated" by kpoppies cuz that's always a good sign!

Its not even validation of critics, Dynamite is a song loved by gp around the world, so Kpoppies can fume over it but it is a well loved song whose reach is far beyond the fandom and that is something they can only wish for their faves to have - a song loved globally.

• I mean it worked with BTS. After releasing the masterpiece On, they went to a more generic, heavy auto-tuned but catchy song Dynamite. And people loved it!

>It became the biggest KPOP song on Spotify

>Went #1 on BB Hot 100

> Got Grammy nomination

Guess your faves is this really boring to shit on BTS on a daily basis

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!