The Boyz and Kingdom

• I didn't see the ranking but theirs was my second favorite performance after BTOB for this round, so it is sad they didn't get enough points for it.

Hiiii, are you back to akp! Nice to see you here, how are you doing?

I didn't recognize you at first without cat dp!

Ah yeah, they ranked 2nd by the experts, but last when it comes to the groups ranking, so alltogether they ranked last, 6th, since it seems like no other group voted for them.

'Experts':

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And ending result:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Honestly I'm surprised at 3 groups (okay 2 groups) for not voting for them. First is SF9 and second is iKON. I don't understand why they didn't vote for TBZ when their review of the performance was filled with endless praises. So yeah, it was a big surprise that they got SF9 treatment in this round.

Same thoughts, I was really confused...

• Hello!

It's not easy to stay away after all so here I am again! Hehehe

I really enjoyed their performance, it was creative and fun.

I hope they will get a better position next week!

• Hello!

It's not easy to stay away after all so here I am again! Hehehe

I really enjoyed their performance, it was creative and fun.

I hope they will get a better position next week!

Yeah, i know. I'm trying to stay away too, but then no one would promote my faves here hah

I hope it's going to be more pleasant this time.

You're probably excited for BTS comeback? It feels like it's going to be super big!!

Ah i have no hope for those positions anymore... But seeing them losing confidence and doubting themselves is sad... Also Mnet is just referencing to their RTK stages all the time and how they have to live up to them and they show nothing about the creating process or behind the scenes moments, how they are coming up with the storylne etc. In Rtk they at least showed a little and they could release their detailed dance practices, but now not even that. So it seems like viewers don't know about this side of theirs, which is also sad...

If you get comments like "out of RTK and Kingdom, this is their best performance" then one would expect that you will get their vote.

Yup, i know, i remember all the comments and how everyone was stunned...

Also when no one voted for SF9 everyone was saying how terrible it is (including me and you, i remember we talked about it). But now no one seems to think it's terrible, when The Boyz got 0 votes.

• Yeah, i know. I'm trying to stay away too, but then no one would promote my faves here hah

I hope it's going to be more pleasant this time.

You're probably excited for BTS comeback? It feels like it's going to be super big!!

Ah i have no hope for those positions anymore... But seeing them losing confidence and doubting themselves is sad... Also Mnet is just referencing to their RTK stages all the time and how they have to live up to them and they show nothing about the creating process or behind the scenes moments, how they are coming up with the storylne etc. In Rtk they at least showed a little and they could release their detailed dance practices, but now not even that. So it seems like viewers don't know about this side of theirs, which is also sad...

You should stay and promote them. It worked on me!

I am excited about the comeback, yes, because I always like getting new music!

Mnet is not to be trusted, they will do their thing and won't care if it affects the artists. But maybe they will get some new fans or at least casual listeners by keeping up the good work. I know it must be disappointing to you as a fan to see them being treated like that. Just keep supporting them!

• Yup, i know, i remember all the comments and how everyone was stunned...

Also when no one voted for SF9 everyone was saying how terrible it is (including me and you, i remember we talked about it). But now no one seems to think it's terrible, when The Boyz got 0 votes.

No one took SF9 as threat so they got all the support that time. TBZ were a threat so I guess that's why there's less noise. Also mnet is doing them dirty by showing no interactions of theirs with other groups. So other fandoms are not feeling connected to them. I'm noticing that they have started to get even less screentime than SF9 now. Next week's ep will probably have tons of interactions so I'm looking forward to see their screentime.

• tbz rendition of o sole mio was charting #1 in the melon hot track section, the red wedding was trending for 3 days on youtube in korea, they trended #1 on korean twitter after this episode aired and was trending on melon searches despite having not performed.
    ultimately the rankings don't matter much, the exposure is what is important and tbz are getting a lot of that!

• You should stay and promote them. It worked on me!

I am excited about the comeback, yes, because I always like getting new music!

Mnet is not to be trusted, they will do their thing and won't care if it affects the artists. But maybe they will get some new fans or at least casual listeners by keeping up the good work. I know it must be disappointing to you as a fan to see them being treated like that. Just keep supporting them!

I'm excited too, I wonder what they'll put out, especially because it looks like it'll be something different.

Thank you for saying that. <3 Yes of course, this is what i hope, for people to get to know about them and their talents. I only wish they would be represented better and treated with more respect, because I don't want it to influence them thinking they are not good enough.

No one took SF9 as threat so they got all the support that time. TBZ were a threat so I guess that's why there's less noise. Also mnet is doing them dirty by showing no interactions of theirs with other groups. So other fandoms are not feeling connected to them. I'm noticing that they have started to get even less screentime than SF9 now. Next week's ep will probably have tons of interactions so I'm looking forward to see their screentime.

Yeah, I noticed exactly the same things, but it means more coming from a non fan. I also feel like no other fandom is feeling connected to them, since I've seen others praise some groups just because they interracted with their faves etc.

And yup, at first it didn't seem to me that there is an issue with their screentime, but since last episode (3rd one) I noticed they got almost no screentime... (and I'm not only complaining because it's my faves, I complained at first for SF9's screentime too).

Oh yeah, I'm also looking forward to next week's episode! (with hope they get some screentime...)

tbz rendition of o sole mio was charting #1 in the melon hot track section, the red wedding was trending for 3 days on youtube in korea, they trended #1 on korean twitter after this episode aired and was trending on melon searches despite having not performed.
    ultimately the rankings don't matter much, the exposure is what is important and tbz are getting a lot of that!

That's true, ranking don't matter, what matters is recognition and exposure!

It's just sad that they know no other group gave them their vote and that made them rank the lowest...

• I'm excited too, I wonder what they'll put out, especially because it looks

Yeah, I noticed exactly the same things, but it means more coming from a non fan. I also feel like no other fandom is feeling connected to them, since I've seen others praise some groups just because they interracted with their faves etc.

And yup, at first it didn't seem to me that there is an issue with their screentime, but since last episode (3rd one) I noticed they got almost no screentime... (and I'm not only complaining because it's my faves, I complained at first for SF9's screentime too).

Oh yeah, I'm also looking forward to next week's episode! (with hope they get some screentime...)

What they did to SF9 was from first few eps but TBZ got screentime at first, not now anymore. It looks like after getting backlash for treating SF9 badly, they switched their target to TBZ.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!