The Boyz and Kingdom

• I'm just not going to say anything much, just share some tweets that are pretty telling imo.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also, i still remember watching this a year ago, not knowing anything about them and thinking, that's cute, I hope I'll learn some of your names. And after their first performance, I knew all of their names in no time.

Ey8b0a8VkAEj6xv?format=jpg&name=large
    Ok, byeee, let's vote now!

• I'm honestly so sad and upset. They put out such great performance only to receive this. They escape RTK just to enter another mess??!! At least this whole situation shed a light on how talented they are and how they totally deserve better.

I just really hope they know, those rankings have nothing to do with the level of their performance! They did the best and everything was perfect, from the story, to every little detail, live vocals, expressions, choreo and how it was all connected and executed.

If someone seems irritated or angry they might be described as being salty. ... The definition that can also be found is the slang meaning of the word. The Oxford English Dictionary lists that the slang word salty means: angry, irritated or hostile.

This is not how I feel a lot of times, but i can't deny i do now haha

External Content www.youtube.com

• I think it's really unfair that tbz are always compared to their rtk performances, they deserve to start off from a clean slate just like the other groups.
    it's like there's a different set of high expectations placed on tbz performances that aren't applied to everyone else.

• I think it's really unfair that tbz are always compared to their rtk performances, they deserve to start off from a clean slate just like the other groups.
    it's like there's a different set of high expectations placed on tbz performances that aren't applied to everyone else.

Also their RTK performances were legendary, but they are now even elevating them. The only thing that is now 'missing' is the element of surprise. I think most of us were shocked in RTK because we didn't expect anything like that. But now we already know what they are capable of, which doesn't make the performances any less good. They now even added live vocals and a lot of expressions, with deeper storyline. They are challenging themselves and always doing something else. I don't know what people expect, like them doing all the same performances as in RTK? But that would also make them drag them, for not being versatile. Whatever they do, there will always be some excuse, 'why they are not good enough'. BUT THEY ARE. Not only good enough. They put on unimaginable performances and would deserve their creative process to be shown at least like it was in RTK.

I really hope they do some documentary afterwards and tell everything they had to went through with RTK and Kingdom. And share their insights about the performances etc. Mnet doesn't show anything, we only get to know it through their Vlives. Mnet just makes big deal out of their 'bad moments' and are portraying them in this way.

• I tagged you for the same posts before... anyways this shit is very annoying now, all other group pairs got interaction video's excpet tbz and sf9.. all tbz screentime is just them being under super pressure and sad..

they deliver the best performances yet get ranked low somehow or the other..

the show has too much focus on props and glimmers and it shows...

chanhee never got his high note solo shot while all other groups did..

but whatever, kingdom has turned to a joke anyways..

all episodes with tbz performing have the highest ratings and they are still the most trended..

they also have the highest charting cover song for this round, so mnet can fuck off with their little trophy and reality show

• TRUE

• :rolleyes: the Boyz has to be the most overrated act in Kpop....their ranking this week is the only time kingdom rankings have made sense to me....as a casual multi with no skin in the game...I'm sorry but their performances are NOT enjoyable...someone needs to remind them this is a music entertainment show NOT A CIRCUS SHOW... :thumbdown:

they delivered the least circus act this round and people still say this lmaoo..

they had the least prop, totally untouched genre with tango and ballroom choreo segments.. I would like to see which circus does that.. please care to show

calling an act overrated when they havent even properly made a name for themselves shows you are just bitter

• :rolleyes: the Boyz has to be the most overrated act in Kpop....their ranking this week is the only time kingdom rankings have made sense to me....as a casual multi with no skin in the game...I'm sorry but their performances are NOT enjoyable...someone needs to remind them this is a music entertainment show NOT A CIRCUS SHOW... :thumbdown:

Hahaha lol, pressed much?

The Boyz performance was a circus?

Where?

Someone needs to remind you to buy glasses or something else ;-)

• I'm sorry if I offended your sensibilities but I stand by my opinion - THEY SUCK... or maybe they are just mediocre and overrated...even their songs are.... I had expectations given the amount of noise from their fans but at this point I find it hard to sit through performances without playing on my phone ....

No I'm not offended at all, you're obviously a joke and I don't know why you spend so much time and energy on them if they bother you so much :D

• I'm sorry if I offended your sensibilities but I stand by my opinion - THEY SUCK... or maybe they are just mediocre and overrated...even their songs are.... I had expectations given the amount of noise from their fans but at this point I find it hard to sit through performances without playing on my phone ....

do us a favor and don't.. we dont need such people's support who are outright disrespectful anyways..

they are gonna be even bigger so prepare to see them everywhere even more

• lol this is the most energy I have expended on them trust me.. and on that note..that's the last I'll ever say about this group..I just had to comment cos this thread was like an echo chamber and I'm like but I don't get it....lol :-P

:lover3::lover3::lover3:

Who hurt you being so pressed about a random kpop group that you don't like?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!