Shadow and Bone - your opinons about Netflix new fantasy series?

• For me, it started to be much more interesting in the middle of season 1.

In the beginning, I was scared it will just be another situation in which a love story will be the most important thing but luckily there is a lot going on.

haven't seen it all yet and for those who don't know what I'm even talking about here is the trailer

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Been thinking about watching this, is it worth it?

yes it definitely is, very interesting universe/world, and should get 3-4 more seasons so...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!