STOP WHATEVER YALL DOING AND LISTEN TO THIS MASTERPIECE BY TXT

• This is the first song of TXT that I have listened to. AND BOY I CAN'T GET OVER THE ART THEY HAVE PROVIDED ON THIS PLANET EARTH. THE AUDIO WON'T MAKE ANY SENSE DUE TO SWITCH AND I KNOW 19 MINS IS TOO LONG BUT WATCHING THE MV IS WORTH. NO ONE CAN SWITCH LIKE THE WAY TXT DID. MOAs yall blessed to stan THESE TALENTED VOICES. :pepe-sad:

I suggest yall watch the MV first and then the audio of the song individually but if you cant give 19 mins, listen to the audio.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

HONESTLY, I CANT STOP LISTENING TO ETERNALLY. THE RAP, THE VOICES. ROHJEITHPTEJPTE THEY ARE SO SO TALENTED. :pepe-comfy:

• Are you on the way to becoming a MOA?

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• WBK!!! IF YOU DONT STAN TXT DO IT NOW OR SUFFER BEING TASTELESS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE :pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic:

I MIGHT STAN IF I LISTEN TO THEIR WHOLE DISCOGRAPHY. AFTER I DO THIS I WILL CERTIFY MYSELF AS A MOA. BECAUSE WHO WOULDNT LISTEN TO THEIR SWEET VOICES? :pepe-sad:

Did you see the reaction on YouTube by the songwriter? I’m not sure how it works but I think they wrote the slow part of the song. They watched the video and they were totally amazed what BH did with they song.

OH MY GOSH! SEND ME THE LINK I'LL WATCH. :pepecute:

txt have good music.

YOUR DP AND USERNAME I- :pepeflushed:

Eternally is a masterpiece. The vibe change during Yeonjun's part is one of the most unexpected twist ever.

YESSSSSSSSS AND THE WAY THEY RAP. I BOW TO THEM. :pepe-heart-eyes:

Bro this is good but I like some other song better sometime

SUGGEST ME SOME. BECAUSE I AM ALL UP TO LISTEN TO THEIR VOICES. :pepe-heart-eyes::pepe-heart-eyes::pepe-heart-eyes:

• I MIGHT STAN IF I LISTEN TO THEIR WHOLE DISCOGRAPHY. AFTER I DO THIS I WILL CERTIFY MYSELF AS A MOA. BECAUSE WHO WOULDNT LISTEN TO THEIR SWEET VOICES? :pepe-sad:

SUGGEST ME SOME. BECAUSE I AM ALL UP TO LISTEN TO THEIR VOICES. :pepe-heart-eyes::pepe-heart-eyes::pepe-heart-eyes:

Here is the link. Had to dig up from my history. 😂

External Content youtu.be

• I MIGHT STAN IF I LISTEN TO THEIR WHOLE DISCOGRAPHY. AFTER I DO THIS I WILL CERTIFY MYSELF AS A MOA. BECAUSE WHO WOULDNT LISTEN TO THEIR SWEET VOICES? :pepe-sad:

If you like Eternally, the whole album (The Dream Chapter: ETERNITY) might be perfect for you.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• SUGGEST ME SOME. BECAUSE I AM ALL UP TO LISTEN TO THEIR VOICES. :pepe-heart-eyes::pepe-heart-eyes::pepe-heart-eyes:

When I'm with you, a magical thing happens

• External Content open.spotify.com

let me listen to all of it and i’ll get back to you :lover3:

• PROBABLY YES. BECAUSE I AM CRAVING TO LISTEN TO THEIR VOICES. CERTIFIED MOA AFTER I LISTEN EACH AND EVERY SONG OF TXT TO EXIST.

AND listening the ones you recommended ASAP. :pepelove2:

This makes me so happy, TXT's albums have such staying power that people can discover them long after they are released.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!