So you mean to tell me that 3rd gen groups had zero benefit from charts situation?

• Groups shooting to #1 with their debut song, do we have their hour by hour ULs?

Didn’t all groups benefit from the visibility?

What about bgs hits and semi hits in their earlier days like growl aju nice and bs&t

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• I couldn't find their daily unique listeners. I could only find the highest 24 hours ULs. I could only find 2 debut songs here: Taeyeon's I and Jennie's Solo. No group debut song.

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…ers-updated-february-2020

As for the groups shooting to #1 with their debut song, it's really hard to find their charting. I can only find weekly charts. With more detail than that only if there are some news about it. I got curious about it, so I checked a few of their debut songs on the Gaon Digital weekly chart

GG:

BP's Whistle debuted at #1

Red Velvet's Happiness debuted and peaked at #5

Twice's Like Ooh-Ahh debuted at #22 and peaked at #10

MAMAMOO's Mr. Ambiguous debuted at #53 and peaked at #19

GFriend's Glass Bead debuted at #89 and peaked at #25

BG:

Winner's Empty debuted at #1

iKON's My Type debuted at #1

GOT7's Girls, Girls, Girls debuted and peaked at #21

EXO's Mama debuted and peaked at #46

Maybe they hit #1 on the hourly chart, but, if they did, it was for a very short time. Only YG managed to debut their groups at #1 on the weekly chart.

• Wow look at groups like gfriend and mmm and look at stayc and weekly charting today

Your average ggs enthusiast...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!