That’s why kpop youtube is shitty

• Look at these stupid clickbait titles, using young people’s naivety and monetizing such videos. If I drank a shot for every entitled kpop youtuber on this planet, I would die from alcohol.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Omfg for real. The titles are misleading as shit. I thought I was the only one that noticed-

• Omfg for real. The titles are misleading as shit. I thought I was the only one that noticed-

Yeah and his commentary is so embarrassing. In this one video he tried to explain that someone MIGHT not be dating if they stand next to each other... a fully grown adult...

This guy obviously just wants to cash in money

• Yeah and his commentary is so embarrassing. In this one video he tried to explain that someone MIGHT not be dating if they stand next to each other... a fully grown adult...

This guy obviously just wants to cash in money

Wtf?? Bruh, some people are really not in touch with reality. The fact that he’s an adult makes it even more embarrassing. And mean, not only is it embarrassing but it can start unnecessary rumors about idols, and that’s not okay.

• I like Dave though, he explains what exactly happened very well in the video, and he basically addresses the rumors.

Well, imo he doesn’t need these titles though. Also he obviously uses the naivety of some of his followers and addresses unfound or not really big rumors. I watched one and he is worse than akp or koreaboo

• Wtf?? Bruh, some people are really not in touch with reality. The fact that he’s an adult makes it even more embarrassing. And mean, not only is it embarrassing but it can start unnecessary rumors about idols, and that’s not okay.

Exactly, he literally gives stupid and nonsensical rumors unwanted attention. A lot of people only read the titles (might say mostly children) and spread wrong information.

• Exactly, he literally gives stupid and nonsensical rumors unwanted attention. A lot of people only read the titles (might say mostly children) and spread wrong information.

See, that’s why these type of clickbait titles just shouldn’t be a thing. A lot of people don’t actually watch the videos as you stated. It’s just really uncalled for imo.

• oh the lovely dude who had to take down his video talking about how jimin was assaulted as a child, delightful. i remember the mass reporting on that video, what a piece of shit.

• Clickbait titles were invented before K-pop YT and will stay after K-pop YT.

But I do agree that they are prevalent in K-pop YT.

I actually find it hard to find good quality K-pop videos.

• What the fuck......seriously? That’s disgusting...

yep, it was a few months ago talking about it as if it was 'rumors', but seeming pretty insistent to push the agenda to impressionable armys. the video doesn't exist anymore, I think that was the only time i saw real, significant backlash against him <X

• yep, it was a few months ago talking about it as if it was 'rumors', but seeming pretty insistent to push the agenda to impressionable armys. the video doesn't exist anymore, I think that was the only time i saw real, significant backlash against him <X

I’m seriously lost for words tf....that’s just <X

• Clickbait titles were invented before K-pop YT and will stay after K-pop YT.

But I do agree that they are prevalent in K-pop YT.

I actually find it hard to find good quality K-pop videos.

Yeah you always have clickbait on youtube but kpop youtube is almost 90% click bait 😅

• Congratulations. You just discoverd Dave Disci aka lying scum.

I had whole thread about him on old forum.

You will be ignored just like me.

• I like Dave though, he explains what exactly happened very well in the video, and he basically addresses the rumors but the click bait titles are funny.

What happened? Nothing happened. What are you talking about? There is no issue at all. He does not explain anything. He just talks bullshite. He never shows any sourse. That's the whole problem. He is taking tweet with zero engagements or very very old (years old) "news" and twists the title. You founding them funny? He slanders BTS and BP name constantly and you found it funny?

• What happened? Nothing happened. What are you talking about? There is no issue at all. He does not explain anything. He just talks bullshite. He never shows any sourse. That's the whole problem. He is taking tweet with zero engagements or very very old (years old) "news" and twists the title. You founding them funny? He slanders BTS and BP name constantly and you found it funny?

If you watch the videos provided you can see that he clearly denies the title!!! Take the Joy dating Taehyung one. He says that Taehyung is not dating Joy. I personally don't like the click bait titles and find them a little weird which is why I said funny. Also the titles have quotation marks too.

• Yup

External Content www.youtube.com

Beyonce never shaded kpop, she was talking about the american industry

:clown:

• Omg, this person isn‘t even a clown, he is the whole circus. Literally inventing new rumors just to cash in some money. Why did I went to college when it is so easy to earn money?

• If you watch the videos provided you can see that he clearly denies the title!!! Take the Joy dating Taehyung one. He says that Taehyung is not dating Joy. I personally don't like the click bait titles and find them a little weird which is why I said funny. Also the titles have quotation marks too.

It’s still marketing under false pretenses. It still indirectly implies that there might be something in that direction. He should be reported for these titles alone.

• Some youtubers are soooooooo desperate for views, they'll throw out the most controversial title and then spend two second from the whole video talking about the actual title :pepe-back-away:

Lmao and 80% of the video is an ad and the leave a like, subscribe and ring the bell - phrase 🤡

• If you watch the videos provided you can see that he clearly denies the title!!! Take the Joy dating Taehyung one. He says that Taehyung is not dating Joy. I personally don't like the click bait titles and find them a little weird which is why I said funny. Also the titles have quotation marks too.

It’s still weird that he would do that in the first place though. Like why? Why the clickbait titles? Why not just make a normal title like everyone else lol

• It’s still marketing under false pretenses. It still indirectly implies that there might be something in that direction. He should be reported for these titles alone.

That is true, I wish his titles reflected what he was talking about. For example, the Joy dating V one. He could have said Why Joy and V are not dating because that is what he was talking about, but yeah the titles are annoying but click baits are everywhere in life. If they delete his channel for click baiting then there is going to be movement for all click bait channels to be removed and youtube is not going to go into that mess.

• For views obviously. Fake things attract more people than the truth, it is sad but it is true.

Very sad. Just can’t understand why someone would want to do that but hey, some people just don’t get it. I hope he stops soon because it’s really annoying ngl.

• That is true, I wish his titles reflected what he was talking about. For example, the Joy dating V one. He could have said Why Joy and V are not dating because that is what he was talking about, but yeah the titles are annoying but click baits are everywhere in life. If they delete his channel for click baiting then there is going to be movement for all click bait channels to be removed and youtube is not going to go into that mess.

But there is a difference between click baiting themselves and marketing rumors of third parties under false pretenses. I wish youtube would be stricter and not only attack big channels. Click bait is not always legal. If it implies wrong information (fake news), it could still count as defamation. A lot of YouTuber had to change the titles due to reports of severe cases of click bait. This is definitely a case of bad clickbait that should be reported

You are getting brainwashed by him.

And who is saying V is dating Joy? No one except wattpad writers. That's the problem. He is NOT explaining rumors he is creating them.

He never talks about BTS succes or awards or real news. He only takes some random posts on twitter and makes his own story out of them.

Putting "" is not and exuse. So I can say anything I want about anyone and just use "" to avoid backlash?

He is greedy money scumbag liar.

• You are getting brainwashed by him.

And who is saying V is dating Joy? No one except wattpad writers. That's the problem. He is NOT explaining rumors he is creating them.

He never talks about BTS succes or awards or real news. He only takes some random posts on twitter and makes his own story out of them.

Putting "" is not and exuse. So I can say anything I want about anyone and just use "" to avoid backlash?

You are getting brainwashed by him.

(You clearly did not watch this video)

(he does talk about them positively)

Also, I already said I don't like this titles and there are a lot clickbait titles in celeb news, even Ariana Grande has them. It is one of the bad things of turning into a celebrity. People will make videos with fake news about you. I don't like it but that is how life works. He probably uses those titles to make some money. As you can see, his reaction videos have less views than his click bait videos. So yeah.

• He probably uses those titles to make some money. As you can see, his reaction videos have less views than his click bait videos

You answered yourself why he is doing this and you still watching his videos. HE IS NOT A FAN.

Read this and open your eyes. (Skip people talking about taekook _lives, she is another breed that needs lobotomy)

https://www.reddit.com/r/kpopr…_shows_up_first_when_you/

• You answered yourself why he is doing this and you still watching his videos. HE IS NOT A FAN.

Read this and open your eyes. (Skip people talking about taekook _lives, she is another breed that needs lobotomy)

https://www.reddit.com/r/kpopr…_shows_up_first_when_you/

I don't watch his videos anymore, I only watched them a long time ago

• Here, have a shot.

suddG-.gif

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!