MIDZYS are a bunch of solo stans maksing themselves as a unified whole WHAT ERA?

• something with Midzy and their obsession with which member is owning each era is giving very much solo stans trying to keep peace with each other. like I was looking through the comments of the album spoiler and all I saw was those comments about this completely fan made concept that each comeback is owned by one member and that jyp is doing this purposely. now....if this theory is correct then it should be chae's era so i know midzy are expecting the lines, the centre time but I honestly dont see that happening and when it doesnt all hell will break loose with the mistreatment accusations. and from that to "its always yeji with the lines and centre time" anyway this comeback will either prove my point or not....I think the era theory is completely made up and midzy are just a bunch of solo stans trying to mask themselves as one unified group

I feel like this is just a projection of the solo stans to keep everuone happy like yea this person got so many lines and centre time and ur fave didnt but dont worry their turn will come soon when its their era and i feel like alot of chae fans will be wishing for an era that might not come and what happens then?

Edited once, last by pinkareu ().

• pinkareu

Changed the title of the thread from “Itzy's comeback will be very important” to “Itzy's solo stans”.
  • Also, this whole concept thing wasn’t even mentioned by JYPe lol it was just who stood out for each era and supposedly it was those 3 members by chance. It’s gotten pretty bad for each comebacks. Imagine if they were a bigger group it would’ve been more annoying.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• the whole "one member owns each era" would've been a good idea if it were JYP's intention but I really think it was just fans' projection, so now it does put chae in a bad situation because people will be expecting something from her she may not deliver

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• Official Post

Yeah there's going to be major backlash from solo stans if this doesn't end up being "Chae's era" aka her getting the most lines and stuff. They'll be accusing JYP of mistreating her and all that lmao. We'll see what happens with this comeback, but it's weird cause it's not like JYP did this all on purpose. It's very worrying how ITZY have this much of an akgae issue as a 2 year old group and it's not like JYP did much to make it happen(like push one or two members and neglect others). Just proof that you can't control whether or not akgaes exist in the fandom(like how JYP is trying to avoid a Suzy situation nnn), they'll show up regardless.

• the whole "one member owns each era" would've been a good idea if it were JYP's intention but I really think it was just fans' projection, so now it does put chae in a bad situation because people will be expecting something from her she may not deliver

exactlyy.... i feel like this is just a projection of the solo stans to keep everuone happy like yea this person got so many lines and centre time and ur fave didnt but dont worry their turn will come soon when its their era and i feel like alot of chae fans will be wishing for an era that might not come and what happens then?

• pinkareu

Changed the title of the thread from “Itzy's solo stans” to “Itzy has a seious problem with their solo stans”.
  • Also, this whole concept thing wasn’t even mentioned by JYPe lol it was just who stood out for each era and supposedly it was those 3 members by chance. It’s gotten pretty bad for each comebacks. Imagine if they were a bigger group it would’ve been more annoying.

true like the first three members i totally get it they stood out it their respective "era" and got the lines and screentime but i think the theorykinda fell off with not shy and u can see that with the way midzy's cant seem to agree with who's era it is. most say lia but ive seen some say chae or both. honestly that wasnt really anyone's "era" yea "lia got lines" but isnt that what a main vocalist should get? and sure "the song is more in her range"....as it should be! there wasnt really much focus on her in that era andi feel that with this comeback will get another lackluster "era" for chae with ppl deciding that every little thing is a sign that it her era. ppl honestly push this concept too much

• :rolleyes: what is this ? its sooo forced

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• pinkareu

Changed the title of the thread from “Itzy has a seious problem with their solo stans” to “MIDZY'S are a bunch of solo stans maksing themselves as a unified whole”.
  • pinkareu

Changed the title of the thread from “MIDZY'S are a bunch of solo stans maksing themselves as a unified whole” to “MIDZYS are a bunch of solo stans maksing themselves as a unified whole”.
  • pinkareu

Changed the title of the thread from “MIDZYS are a bunch of solo stans maksing themselves as a unified whole” to “MIDZYS are a bunch of solo stans maksing themselves as a unified whole WHAT ERA?”.
  • Well there's a thread in the music section about this so I guess you are right.

Stans effing themselves over. They make their theories into canon and then freak out when they don't get what they'd convinced themselves of. (Blackpink's Ice Cream comes to mind.)

Itzy's line distribution looks pretty good to me, the're complaining over nothing.

• something with Midzy and their obsession with which member is owning each era is giving very much solo stans trying to keep peace with each other. like I was looking through the comments of the album spoiler and all I saw was those comments about this completely fan made concept that each comeback is owned by one member and that jyp is doing this purposely. now....if this theory is correct then it should be chae's era so i know midzy are expecting the lines, the centre time but I honestly dont see that happening and when it doesnt all hell will break loose with the mistreatment accusations. and from that to "its always yeji with the lines and centre time" anyway this comeback will either prove my point or not....I think the era theory is completely made up and midzy are just a bunch of solo stans trying to mask themselves as one unified group

I feel like this is just a projection of the solo stans to keep everuone happy like yea this person got so many lines and centre time and ur fave didnt but dont worry their turn will come soon when its their era and i feel like alot of chae fans will be wishing for an era that might not come and what happens then?

this is pretty much the story of blinks..Everyone here is a solo stan masked behind an ot4 account(check out the ice cream cb reaction videos on youtube) . It's sad that itzy is having such kind of fans now

• Well there's a thread in the music section about this so I guess you are right.

Stans effing themselves over. They make their theories into canon and then freak out when they don't get what they'd convinced themselves of. (Blackpink's Ice Cream comes to mind.)

Itzy's line distribution looks pretty good to me, the're complaining over nothing.

That is the worst part. Sometimes fans complain when there is nothing there. With IC, Jisoo was the only one who did have few lines, but it didn't stop Chaennie fans from attacking poor Lisa left right and centre. The thing is with akgaes, they just want their favourites to get everything and will throw their toys out of their prams if it isn't how they wanted it.

What is happening now with Itzy fans really does remind me a bit of the BP situation.

• egh...

----To the fans that'll get butthurt from this thread------

When it isn't official, don't expect it to happen.

I get it that people are disappointed but it was never the plan -- stop stuffing words into JYP's mouth.

Its like saying that a small house party would be the best Halloween theme party when it was just a great birthday party in October. Both are great, just deliver on different expectations.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!