So i like someone

• recently i "got married" to someone as a joke. but these days I'm really starting to feel like i like them. but I'm a little scared of telling them because I'm scared they're not going to feel the same way :((

advice?

Approved the thread.
  • Don't online date. Why?

• I feel this lol.
    The worst they can say is no honestly. Go with what your heart tells you

• is this online or irl?

• Leave the forums for a while. You sound to be stuck on a fantasy.

• ask them

yesterday you said tomorrow

the worst thing that could happen is supreme awkwardness and public humiliation

• Mmm this is a very interesting situation🧐

My advice to you is to just tell them how you feel, and see how they react to it.

• i mean, you could tell them but whats the point?

its all online

nothing will change at all really

you have literally nothing to gain and everything to lose if ( if they feel awkward )

so keeping that in mind, if you like them enough and have some kind of idea how you want your relationship to progress further than it is, you should consider telling them

know that you'll be one of the very rare people who can form romantic attachments online though

• we should so find out who got married recently lol

• I'm in the don't do it camp. I lost a good internet friendship catching feelings and telling the person.

• Have u guys seen each other faces? :melon_think:

• Do u guys know each other personally? If u haven’t really gotten to know each other before this crush then idk if it’s really a crush. The person online could be completely different to how you think they are. You never know. Maybe get to actually know each them, if you haven’t already. Unless you do know them then i would say tell them. Yeah , i think that’s the best advice I can give. Idk if that made any sense

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!