The 💎 Diamond 💎 Residence

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• finally signed with a us label

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• also what do they mean first Installment :wow:

I have been summoned??

It could be something like A1 and Teenage project. Carats are thinking that. Ie A1 was the preview and then we got all those mvs like Change Up, Pinwheel, etc ... with the finale being Teenage. So the 4th full album might be the final project. 🤔

• External Content twitter.com

• I have been summoned?? Yeah lol

It could be something like A1 and Teenage project. Carats are thinking that. Ie A1 was the preview and then we got all those mvs like Change Up, Pinwheel, etc ... with the finale being Teenage. So the 4th full album might be the final project. 🤔

Oh oh that makes sense!

You mean leader cb,unit mvs, individual teasers might be coming?! :pepe-hype:

Now watch me desperately hoping this is true. I badly need something like this!!

:waterr:

• Oh oh that makes sense!

You mean leader cb,unit mvs, individual teasers might be coming?! :pepe-hype:

Now watch me desperately hoping this is true. I badly need something like this!!

:waterr:

How many projects are we getting???? We still got that solo mixtape thing going too.

I was wondering what was up since Target said the album was " Made In The USA" so that means it ISN'T a Korean import but now the news broke

• Well it will be contract renewal season next yr. Pledis kinda has to be smart since iirc it's renewal for both Nuest and Svt. I doubt they want to lose their remaining groups.

Yeah i was actually wondering how they've planned the individual mixtape releases. If all of it will be released before renewal.... :whatr:

• Yeah i was actually wondering how they've planned the individual mixtape releases. If all of it will be released before renewal.... :whatr:

They better time that right..and don't start releasing solo once every 6 months..they have like 12 more to go thru since the Jun and Hao singles weren't part of the project.

• Idk :whatr:

....do you know if these labels have ever promoted for other grousp

I am guessing UMG might be for international distribution. I remember UMG Japan kinda promoting Hitorijyanai and the JP UMG store will also sell the new album.

I also remember this.

External Content twitter.com

I am guessing Geffen might be the US distributor since UMG is the parent company. I don't think Geffen has a KR group under them either. Geffen is kinda merged with Interscope (Blackpink's & Somi's US label) and A&M so Geffen doesn't have its own website.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!