If you are deprived of hearing good vocals, come here!

• GOT7's Youngjae and Lovelyz's Kei - When the sun sets, i'll come see you

Duet for their musical:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Couldn't be more proud of you Youngjae, that was sooooo beautiful ;( ;( ;(💚💚💚

Our sunshine shines the brightest when he sings

Ezu0coVWEAEhi7Y?format=jpg&name=small

Ezut6aHVkAEDlwk?format=jpg&name=medium

And he says, he was so nervous ;(

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love it ;(;(<3

• This is amazing! Thank you <3

I didn't come here bc I was derprived of good vocals, not when I have Jihyo

:blowing-kiss:

💚💚💚

I know you're not deprived of it haha, I just needed a bit of striking title to lure in people that appreciate outstanding vocals haha

Youngjae & Jihyo duet would be nice too hehe

Just a snippet

• LMAO okay <3

That's amazing!! I need more of that

Maybe they can do a special stage like they do with Jihyo and Rosé every once in a while

:mukbang:

✨💦 A spell is cast upon me, I can stay up all night without feeling sleepy ✨💦

• LMAO okay <3

That's amazing!! I need more of that

Maybe they can do a special stage like they do with Jihyo and Rosé every once in a while

:mukbang:

Yes, this was at JYPE staff's wedding a while ago.

Maybe! Depends on if JYPE would let Jihyo do a duet with him after he left JYPE hehe.

I'm so happy he's doing a musical now, it's the perfect way to showcase his vocals and he always wanted to do it.

• Yes, this was at JYPE staff's wedding a while ago.

Maybe! Depends on if JYPE would let Jihyo do a duet with him after he left JYPE hehe.

I'm so happy he's doing a musical now, it's the perfect way to showcase his vocals and he always wanted to do it.

Oh true...then it's probably less likely :(

Oooh that's really cool! I'm happy for him. Is he a former GOT7 member?

• Oh true...then it's probably less likely :(

Oooh that's really cool! I'm happy for him. Is he a former GOT7 member?

NOOOOO i'm so disspponted in you. There is no former GOT7 members hahaha

They just left JYP, they are still GOT7 :D

But they are working on their solo careers currently, as well as preparing an GOT7 album (of course they might not be able to promote every album as a whole group).

But yeah, Youngjae is a GOT7 main vocal hehe

External Content youtu.be

• That's what I meant 😅

Ooh that's cool! I've watched a lot of their older stuff. I think I originally heard of them and then checked them out when I found out that Twice members made appearances in some of their mvs. ^^

He's a really talented vocalist :pepelove1:

• That's what I meant 😅

Ooh that's cool! I've watched a lot of their older stuff. I think I originally heard of them and then checked them out when I found out that Twice members made appearances in some of their mvs. ^^

He's a really talented vocalist :pepelove1:

Watch your words hahah :D Former JYPe yes, but former GOT7 doesn't exist haha, why are people confusing that :D

Haha yes, Twice appeared in their Mv's a lot. They must be pretty close overall since they've mostly trained together, but you know how it is in kpop, that you can't show male-female friendships too much

• Watch your words hahah :D Former JYPe yes, but former GOT7 doesn't exist haha, why are people confusing that :D

Haha yes, Twice appeared in their Mv's a lot. They must be pretty close overall since they've mostly trained together, but you know how it is in kpop, that you can't show male-female friendships too much

Sorry <3

Ooh that's cool! I've heard about their relationship. It's true though, I remember it's a rule over in YG that males and females aren't allowed to be in the same room too often.

Also, that reminds me when Bang Chan from skz was the main zombie in LOA for some reason ^^

• Sorry <3

Ooh that's cool! I've heard about their relationship. It's true though, I remember it's a rule over in YG that males and females aren't allowed to be in the same room too often.

Also, that reminds me when Bang Chan from skz was the main zombie in LOA for some reason ^^

I don't think they were that strict in JYPE, i think they had courses etc together as trainees. And especially Bambam and Yugyeom seem very close with Momo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon. Others probably too.

But i think it's more about being careful not to talk about each other or show they are close, because of jealous and obsessive fans...

Hahah yup i know, but that's the usual way, the trainees always appear in Mv's as extras :D

• I don't think they were that strict in JYPE, i think they had courses etc together as trainees. And especially Bambam and Yugyeom seem very close with Momo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon. Others probably too.

But i think it's more about being careful not to talk about each other or show they are close, because of jealous and obsessive fans...

Hahah yup i know, but that's the usual way, the trainees always appear in Mv's as extras :D

Ooh that's cool! I really like how JYP isn't as strict as YG, especially to their gg.

I didn't know that. I'm not really surprised about them being close with Nayeon because she's friends with a LOT of idols lmao

Oh yeah, true. Speaking of which, have you seen any romantic shipping with Bambam and Lisa since they are really close and are childhood friends? And what do you think about shipping within groups?

Ooh that's cool! ^^

• Ooh that's cool! I really like how JYP isn't as strict as YG, especially to their gg.

I didn't know that. I'm not really surprised about them being close with Nayeon because she's friends with a LOT of idols lmao

Oh yeah, true. Speaking of which, have you seen any romantic shipping with Bambam and Lisa since they are really close and are childhood friends? And what do you think about shipping within groups?

Ooh that's cool! ^^

Ah no, i say no to shipping, it's their business if they are friends or anything else :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!