Eurovision Song Contest

• Anyone on this forum (especially users from Europe) who watches Eurovision? I don't follow it every year but I've definitely discovered some interesting artists there like these guys from Italy:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And, of course, the legendary ABBA won Eurovision back in 1974 with their Waterloo:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I watch the performances on yt.

My favs

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

mpBJcIv.gif3OXNrru.gif

• Oh may I ask why? Is it because it's often political (or so I heard) or because of the quality of the songs?

Both. Too much political and this is not the best artist that're send every year by each country, too much english in songs when this show was a good place for promote all European langages and quality of the songs become worst years after years. And some country participate at the show are not european (Australia ? Israel ? WTF). European are clowns so hard in this show :clown:

• It is so-so.

We won once, but I doubt a lot of people here will be fascinated with the song. It is serious song, but people from around the world still love it according to the comments. The singer really has great voice, so you wont regret if you listen. You wont understand through...

This 1 was second place.

• My country sucks... the entries of the past years are all... yikes ...

And for whatever reason people in my country tend to call each entry a flop and think no mather who we send it would flop since the last time my country won and that one artist who won back than was oddly famouse for a few months worldwide lmao but than her career almost died till she made the OST of a movie who was popular in my country xD it's kinda weird what my country sends... it goes from Jazz to Country, from as random as possible to second hand emberasment and often ends in being totally boring

Some random songs my country sended:

1979 (Most iconic song my country ever sended)

1983 (Winner of that year)

External Content www.youtube.com

moon-pie wich one do you liked the most from these lmao?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN | JBJ95 | MCND | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | NU'EST

• So many examples!!

• Both. Too much political and this is not the best artist that're send every year by each country, too much english in songs when this show was a good place for promote all European langages and quality of the songs become worst years after years. And some country participate at the show are not european (Australia ? Israel ? WTF). European are clowns so hard in this show :clown:

I have to agree to an extent as I prefer they sing in their language, rather than English. Most songs are trash anyway, but some are gems!

It is so-so.

We won once, but I doubt a lot of people here will be fascinated with the song. It is serious song, but people from around the world still love it according to the comments. The singer really has great voice, so you wont regret if you listen. You wont understand through...

I do remember Molitva! Damn that was 2007? Time flies =O

moon-pie wich one do you liked the most from these lmao?

:D Ok I gotta admit Germany did not shine much at Eurovision but I actually liked Lena's song lol Don't know if it deserved #1 place but it was so catchy

• :D Ok I gotta admit Germany did not shine much at Eurovision but I actually liked Lena's song lol Don't know if it deserved #1 place but it was so catchy

She actually improved a lot over the years after her "debut" with Satelite tho...

Back than people were like: "LMAO her English is so emberasing" - Every German person ever who isn't any better in English

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN | JBJ95 | MCND | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | NU'EST

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!