Do you use cruelty-free makeup????

• I just realized about this as this video got trendy....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It just.... hurts so much. And it hurts more that so many big makeup brands like L'Oreal, MAC , etude, innisfree, Armani, Clinique.... are doing this shit. I feel terrible for all makeup products I used.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes I do. I’m vegan and don’t buy any products from companies that do animal testing or have animal derivatives. I prefer organic products. I look for the vegan friendly symbol.

• Official Post

i stopped using estee bc they test on beagles.

still need to find replacements for some other brands though.

• I don't really care, I'm not vegan. I think it's hypocrisy to eat meat and be against animal testing. But almost all of my makeup is from European brands and there's no animal testing in the EU, so yes I use cruelty-free makeup.

And BTW black lists should stop mentioning China's market in 2021. Animal testing is not mandatory there anymore: https://www.veganfoodandliving…ed%20into%20the%20country.

432-ynitmfg-gif

Edited 2 times, last by 0neechan ().

• I just realized about this as this video got trendy....

It just.... hurts so much. And it hurts more that so many big makeup brands like L'Oreal, MAC , etude, innisfree, Armani, Clinique.... are doing this shit. I feel terrible for all makeup products I used.

i follow your suggestion , thanks for sharing

• why not just ban makeup next lol, gives u a bunch of acnes and ruins skin condition so easily :pepestare: anti testing seems kinda dumb. i doubt large companies like oreal who maximize profit is gonna rain money on thousands of rabbit for no reason, its about consumer safety. u wouldnt want humans to be the next test subject and go lose life over a tiny lipstick lol

• I have always used cruelty-free makeup because I love animals and care about them. I have always hated people that are testing makeup on animals because that so cruel. I remember using pupa when I was younger but when I found out that it was tested on animals, I was so mad! I just didn't know what to do. That was when I decided to throw away all my pupa makeup because it was not cruelty-free. If you are okay with cruelty then I Want you to know that this makeup wouldn't match your skin type.

Edited once, last by andyway ().

• The majority

I'm also happy that most brands here in Europe become vegan and cruelty free tho.

I think every item I have is vegan and cruellty free except 2 or 3 items I have

My most used brands as like Essence, Catrice, Makeup Revolution, NYX,... are all vegan and cruellty free (or at least the items I bought)

I also sometimes go for brands who completle claim to be bio, vegan and cruellty free. One brand would be Sante, they are mostly sold in specifial bio-supermarkets but since a while are also in drugstores

The local drugstores here also having their own brands and those are mostly vegan, especially their beauty products like Shampoo, bodylotion,... and the drugstores also sell their own bio-cosmetics too wich is great

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!