IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS

I'LL EXPLAIN

THIS IS YEOJIN

r/LOONA - 210320 loonatheworld - Yeojin update

AND WHY SHOULDN"T YOU SLEEP ON HER

SHE HAS THE VOCALS

listen to

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

timestap: 2:37 ends at 2:43

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

she is the one with the blonde hair and bangs

SHE HAS THE DANCE

JUST SEARCH UP ANY YEOJIN FANCAM

(I COULDN'T PICK A VID TO PUT)

SHE CAN RAP

go to 1:18

ANYWAYS

SAY IT WITH ME
    YEOJIN ACE
    YEOJIN IT GIRL

BYE THAT WAS MY TED TALK

SORRY FOR SHOUTING I JUST WANTED TO SHARE AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE :)

• Loona makes me so sad ;( The have never lived up to my expectations after hi high. Yeojin is very talented and I wish her and the girls the best. Kiss later is such a fun song to sing along and bop to <3

tumblr_p31tdhVucT1tcnqfpo3_r1_400.gifv tumblr_p31tdhVucT1tcnqfpo1_400.gifv tumblr_p31tdhVucT1tcnqfpo4_r1_400.gifv

Taeyeon Tiffany Red Velvet Sunmi Twice fromis_9 Purple Kiss

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!