ANY REOL FANS HERE? WHAT'S YOU'RE FAVORITE SONG, THESE ARE SOME OF MINE

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yuyuoshi13

Changed the title of the thread from “ANYE REOL FANS HERE? WHAT'S YOU'RE FAVORITE SONG” to “ANY REOL FANS HERE? WHAT'S YOU'RE FAVORITE SONG, THESE ARE SOME OF MINE”.
  • omg i love her so much

here's some of my faves:

External Content open.spotify.com

• External Content open.spotify.com

this ones my fav ^

wah i feel like im in a videogame

• External Content open.spotify.com

this ones my fav ^

wah i feel like im in a videogame

This one makes me bop with happiness

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!