SO ISNT THIS JUST FORCING AND BRIBING IZ*ONE AND THE COMPANIES FOR THEM TO BE A GROUP AGAIN? BECAUSE THATS BASICALLY WHAT THIS IS

• The sum looks big, but the truth is,,, it is barely something for the companies. They have 2,000,000 USD, which will be divided by 12, resulting in a sum of 160,000 USD/member. In this industry, it is nothing lol, they get more from CFs. They will gain more if every member goes back to their original company.

It's hard for the girls to stay in this band. They are managed by Off The Record Entertainment and AKS which means they lost a lot of their profits. Then it's divided by 12, AND then a part of the payment goes to their original company for paying their management and their trainee fees. Basically, the girls barely receive something in the end because they also have to pay the taxes.

And yes, this a kind of force. Basically, they put pressure on the girls, because their message is: if you disband, we will no longer support you. Childish. I will continue to support my faves even after their disbandment, even tho I really liked them as a group.

They should be so passionate about raising funds for poor kids too or for people who lost everything during this pandemic, not for forcing girls to act how they want.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!