Have you ever thought about...

• Clarifying misunderstandings?

I feel like there’s been moments in my life where I have said the wrong thing or acted in a manner that I truly regret now. It’s nothing major like bullying or such, but little things that I have come to regret sharing, saying or playing along with.

Sometimes, it really makes me anxious to think that people’s conception of me differs due to my reputation and not my personality. I feel like if were to communicate with others who had no knowledge of my past actions, their perception of my would change entirely as my past actions would no longer haunt me.

I wonder if it’s worth tying up loose ends to start fresh but I’m not sure if even that can change people’s perception of me based on my past.

I’m really gonna regret making this post but I just felt like I should say it anyway.

• what did you commit?

Nothing ‘commuted’, just things I’ve shared with people that I regret sharing about myself or saying something that I didn’t mean when I was emotional. That sort of thing. It’s just been making me feel bad so I want to clarify situations so that I’m no longer judged upon things I regret saying or sharing.

• No. I just wanna move on, I never look back if I can help it imo

• I have but it's too hard to do

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!