Knetz react to STAYC's Bang Bang cover

• STAYC continues to rise in South Korea!

"Wow, Yoon if you sing so well with that face, it's not fair."

"Wasn't Sumin a rapper? She's good. Not to mention Yoon and Sieun. There is a reason why Sieun is the main vocalist, she stands out even when other members are singing well."

"Legendary... Park Sieun... what would you have done if you wouldn't become an Idol?"

"You shouldn't miss Sumin when she's next to Sieun and Yoon. She has a strong voice and precise pitch. I thought she only had a low-pitched voice after looking at their activities, but it's not true she can hit high notes, so she has a wide range. But the more I see it the more I'm impressed by Sieun and Yoon, they are crazy good, I've got goosebumps."

"Bae Sumin is shocking... she is a world star if she is so good at everything."

"Sumin sings so well, it's always nice to see how hard she works on stage, and then cutely smiles like a rabiit."

"I knew the two kids were good, but why is Sumin so good?"

"I'm really worried about Sieun's voice, it's like a treasure. Please drink a lot of water!"

"All six girls are like visuals, but Sumin is on Irene's level. So pretty, especially her eyes."

"Please let Sumin have more lines, she sings so well!"

"Yoon isn't just good, she is exceptionally good. Sieun's voice is a treasure, and Sumin is hexagonal idol (=allrounder/ace). STAYC no one is missing in this group. I Love You."

comments are from here:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

but here is MBC Radio's upload with better quality:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!