JYP is actually crazy !!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like look at their operating profit!!!!!! Can someone explain to me why?

This is the meaning of operating profit for people who don’t know

Operating profit is the amount of money a business generates from sales, minus all operating expenses (cost of sales, marketing, general and administrative etc.).

I’m not a business student so I can’t really analyse what’s going on but why is there a big gap between them YG and SM

<3:borahae: YUNAGAYO   <3 :borahae:

img.gif

• Its really simple, JYPE earns a lot of money but doesnt reinvest it into the product.

This is why his groups get basically shit quality MVs, album packaging, almost no promotion, magazine covers, tv spots, etc.

Its good for investors and compnay stability. But all it really indicates is they earn more profit on each dollar spent than other companies and its obvious how that ia achieved.

BTW, their margins are growing which is interesting as their eanrins were lower y-o-y right?

• Its really simple, JYPE earns a lot of money but doesnt reinvest it into the product.

This is why his groups et basically shut quality MVs, album packaging, almost no promotion, magazine covers, tv spots, etc.

Its good for investors and compnay stability. But all it really indicates is they earn more profit on each dollar spent than other companies and its obvious how that ia achieved.

You’re right, they don’t put the same output into their group with the cheap ass promo

<3:borahae: YUNAGAYO   <3 :borahae:

img.gif

• I remember tons of rumors about the staff being overworked too. Lotta Onces shade the staff but frankly, i dont think it's their fault, they're probably having to do twice as much per person as their counterparts in YGE and SM. I think JYP cuts corners everywhere so he can make more profit and funnel that shit to his cult.

But the biggest elephant in the room is what these huge margins mean for the idols, specifically Twice. Is JYP stealing from them as well? Is he not giving them a fair salary or share of the profits that they generate? If Onces find out that he's been grossly underpaying them to help generate these kinds of profit margins.... :cursing:

• I remember tons of rumors about the staff being overworked too. Lotta Onces shade the staff but frankly, i dont think it's their fault, they're probably having to do twice as much per person as their counterparts in YGE and SM. I think JYP cuts corners everywhere so he can make more profit and funnel that shit to his cult.

But the biggest elephant in the room is what these huge margins mean for the idols, specifically Twice. Is JYP stealing from them as well? Is he not giving them a fair salary or share of the profits that they generate? If Onces find out that he's been grossly underpaying them to help generate these kinds of profit margins.... :cursing:

Exactly JYPE saves a lot of money by being understaffed and bringing in 3rd party contractors during comebacks. If memory serves JYPE has the least amount of employees in the Big3+Hybe and the lowest staff score on Korean job rating sites.

• Why don’t this guy branch out idk.. things were sh*t before twices debut even fnc tried to rebrand as a big3 replacement for jyp.. your a big company and have resources. You don’t have to see everything for yourself hire who’ll do

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• JYP doesn't have side business compare to SM and YG, it is good for the company if we look at that profit perspective especially in the situation of the pandemic because not a lot of the business getting affected.

• I think u summarise it pretty well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!