UNDERRATED GIRL GROUP DARK/SEXY BOPS PART 1 (ft. LOONA, Pristin V, Brave Girls, FIESTAR, Laboum, Tahiti, and more)

• Feel free to add your own list in the comments!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Playlist Details (specifically for darker/sexy concepts)

1. Kim Lip from LOONA - Eclipse
    2. Pristin V - Get It
    3. Brave Girls - Deepened
    4. LABOUM - What About You
    5. Chocolat - One More Day
    6. CAMILA - Take Me Home
    7. GLAM - In Front of the Mirror
    8. FIESTAR - Mirror
    9. STELLAR - Mask
    10. Dahye - Bad Blood
    11. FIESTAR- You’re Pitiful
    12. RAINBOW BLAXX- Cha Cha
    13. DALsooobin - Sign
    14. Awesomebaby - Why Should I?
    15. TAHITI - Love Sick
    16. JUNIEL - Last Carnival
    17. Ladies’ Code - So Wonderful
    18. NS Yoon-G - Yasisi
    19. SONAMOO - I Knew It
    20. After School - First Love

Edited once, last by Iucytae ().

• Iucytae

Changed the title of the thread from “UNDERRATED GIRL GROUP BOPS PART 1 (ft. LOONA, Pristin V, Brave Girls, FIESTAR, Laboum, Tahiti, and more)” to “UNDERRATED GIRL GROUP DARK/SEXY BOPS PART 1 (ft. LOONA, Pristin V, Brave Girls, FIESTAR, Laboum, Tahiti, and more)”.
  • my underrated girlies :lover1:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Before they hit it with Up and Down

~ ω

• my underrated girlies :lover1:

External Content www.youtube.com

omg they're so cute lol

Before they hit it with Up and Down

omg yes!!! I also had this song on repeat when it came out (but had noooo idea who they were)

you have great taste in music. that's all :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!