What Western Song are you currently listening to?

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• (Last Western Song Listened To)

Rico Nasty - No Debate [Explicit]

External Content www.youtube.com

Also the "slowed" version

Oh man this is one of my absolute fave albums.

Tho i think I prefer Swans Are Dead.

• Oh man this is one of my absolute fave albums.

Tho i think I prefer Swans Are Dead.

Trying to get into Swans RN. My favorite so far is To Be Kind.

• Trying to get into Swans RN. My favorite so far is To Be Kind.

Yeah To Be Kind slaps, but it was very late period and I haven't listened to it much.

Please don't sleep on the first two Angels of Light records! They're very different from each other but both fantastic.

This is a GOAT opener

And this is just about as trippy as shit gets.

• I am putting both albums on my queue list. Thanks for the suggestion!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!