One of BigHit's marketing employees is an AKP user?

• Big Hit seems to be on a spree trying to pacify Armys and fulfilling a lot of their long held demands from years past and even recently, in the first 2 months of 2021 alone. Be it variety show appearance, luxury brand collab or even releasing a less pricey version of BE, BH is fulfilling some of what Armys demanded. Looks like the recent backlash after the NYEL, BE or the ROTS episode which led to a lot of Armys turning on BH over a series of bad decisions has made them wake up.

• I think without concerts BH & BTS has the time right now to concentrate on more specific ways to try to keep fans engaged, and they clearly are constantly taking the temperature of the fandom?

The variety show things is especially entertaining, bc something about it is very BTS (In a good way) - they're like here we like this one famous variety guy and he agreed to come on our show too! Look, us doing doing variety!

.... but also many of us are going to tell you straight up in ARMY Zip interviews that we have no desire to do outside variety regularly thx. Plz respect what we want.

• Ngl I also thought it's a funny coincidence)))

On a serious note I am pretty sure bighit monitors fans and maybe also on forums like this

Big Hit seems to be on a spree trying to pacify Armys and fulfilling a lot of their long held demands from years past and even recently, in the first 2 months of 2021 alone. Be it variety show appearance, luxury brand collab or even releasing a less pricey version of BE, BH is fulfilling some of what Armys demanded. Looks like the recent backlash after the NYEL, BE or the ROTS episode which led to a lot of Armys turning on BH over a series of bad decisions has made them wake up.

Hm? What a variety show appearance? And what is the ROTS episode backlash?

• Ngl I also thought it's a funny coincidence)))

On a serious note I am pretty sure bighit monitors fans and maybe also on forums like this

Hm? What a variety show appearance? And what is the ROTS episode backlash?

The Return of the Superman episode where those kids went to the BH building to seek out BTS. There was a huge furore on the k-side and i-side regarding it.

BTS will be appearing on the SBS cooking variety show Delicious Rendezvous next week.

• Big Hit seems to be on a spree trying to pacify Armys and fulfilling a lot of their long held demands from years past and even recently, in the first 2 months of 2021 alone. Be it variety show appearance, luxury brand collab or even releasing a less pricey version of BE, BH is fulfilling some of what Armys demanded. Looks like the recent backlash after the NYEL, BE or the ROTS episode which led to a lot of Armys turning on BH over a series of bad decisions has made them wake up.

I think that Bighit always wanted to but wasn’t able to grant so many wishes (except for some) since they grew at a high speed and before the execution you need the personal staff and planing strategy.

• The Return of the Superman episode where those kids went to the BH building to seek out BTS. There was a huge furore on the k-side and i-side regarding it.

BTS will be appearing on the SBS cooking variety show Delicious Rendezvous next week.

Ah, ok, I knew about that Superman thing, just apparently didn't get the short ROTS, thank you)

They will appear on Korean variety? Wow! Finally we'll see them on Korean variety, gonna check it out!

• A thread was made about BTS not having luxury brand endorsements and days after that..... Louis Vuitton is inviting them.

Something is fishy..? or just pure coincidence?

giphy.gif

Are you new? Note to antis. Everytime and I do mean everytime antis try to make an issue out of something - no daesang, no korean recognition, no brand luxury deals (just some examples), there will always be news that are related to what antis downplayed/ make an issue about. The term karma is an ARMY came about because of this phenomenon. (And now every kpop fandom use this phrase lol)

I’ve been saying to antis or trolls.. please downplay BTS or say something like BTS will never get a number 1 in BBHot100 (opps been that, done that 3 times lol).

Hmm.. Please say Jin will never marry me :wink:

• It's just Karma being an Army once again. Nothing new.

Antis never learn so sometimes they need to get slapped in the face back to reality like that :evil:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!