POLICE OFFICER = MURDERER (Wife , Daughter) = Stephen Nicholas BRODERICK = ex-SHERIFF (Suspended) = *USA MILITARY VETERAN* (SWAT Training) ; 2021.04.18

• www.kvue.com/article/news/crime/austin-shooting-stephen-broderick-arrest

Austin shooting 911 call to STEPHEN BRODERICK's arrest ; 2021.04.19

(Click Here) for Photo of Stephen Nicholas Broderick

*** Begin Quote ***

When (Austin POLICE) they arrived, officers found the three victims on the ground near two cars that appeared to have crashed ... The victims were later identified as the suspect's ex-wife, Amanda Broderick; his daughter, Alyssa Broderick; and 18-year-old Willie Simmons III ... Investigators would later say that the suspect, Stephen Broderick, and Amanda Broderick were meeting for a scheduled visit with their son when the crash happened ... That's when police said Stephen Broderick shot the three victims. All three later died at the scene.

*** End Quote ***

So , *BRODERICK* (*USA MILITARY VETERAN*) deliberately *planned* it , and then *killed* his ex-WIFE , DAUGHTER , and another vehicle passenger (Simmons) , with a GUN that he had it (illegally) ... USA *JUSTICE SYSTEM* = A *COMPLETE FAIL* = *DISGRACE* to the USA.

www.statesman.com/story/news/2021/04/19/shooting-suspect-stephen-broderick-caught-near-manor-authorities-say-2-victims-identified

Shooting suspect STEPHEN NICHOLAS BRODERICK caught near Manor (TX),
    authorities say ; 2 Dead Victims identified ; 2021.04.19

www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/04/19/austin-shooting-police-search-suspect-stephen-nicholas-broderick/7282033002/

Former SHERIFF's Deputy (Detective , USA MILITARY VETERAN)

STEPHEN NICHOLAS BRODERICK arrested in fatal shootings

of 3 in Austin (TexASS-HOLE) ; 2021.04.18

*** Begin Quoting ***

In an application for a (legal) Protective Order after Broderick's arrest, *wife* Amanda Broderick said she worried about her safety and that of their children ... "I'm afraid he will try to hurt me or my children, because these allegations have come out and he may lose his career," she stated. "Stephen has prior *USA MILITARY* experience and is *SWAT* trained. If he wanted to hurt someone, he would know how." ... The former sheriff's deputy suspected of killing three people in a shooting rampage near an apartment complex in Northwest Austin was taken into custody Monday without incident, police said.

*** End Quoting ***

WHY am I *NOT* surprised that he is a *USA MILITARY VETERAN* (SWAT trained).

This next part of the News Article *definitely* got my attention -->

*** Begin Quoting ***

Judge defends order REMOVING ELECTRONIC MONITOR from BRODERICK ... In an interview with the American-Statesman on Sunday, (Judge) Sage said she typically agrees to remove tracking devices when a defendant has exhibited a pattern of compliance and has not incurred any violations. Sage, who left in place Broderick's no-contact and distancing stipulations, said she rarely keeps defendants on GPS tracking for more than 90 days if they have been compliant ... "He had been on GPS for (five) months with no violations," Sage said. "It's a pretty common thing (*remove* tracking) for me to do, frankly."

*** End Quoting ***

So , BRODERICK is *SWAT Trained* , his *family* is AFRAID of him ... He has every reason to figure his POLICE CAREER might be over soon ... And so , a JUDGE , in all their 'wisdom' , *removes* ELECTRONIC TRACKING from him ... :eek:

Edited 9 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “POLICE OFFICER ARRESTED (3 Murdered) = Stephen Nicholas Broderick = ex-SHERIFF *Detective* (SWAT Training) = *USA MILITARY VETERAN* ; 2021.04.18” to “POLICE OFFICER = MURDERER (Wife , Daughter) = Stephen Nicholas BRODERICK = ex-SHERIFF (Suspended) = *USA MILITARY VETERAN* (SWAT Training) ; 2021.04.18”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!