[Twice] DTNA - Your Opinions

• I know the Once fandom is usually pretty split on how they feel about 'Dance the Night Away'

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For me, I actually really like the song in general -I'm a huge fan of Summer Bops, and this one is extremely catchy to me. Yes, it's not the perfect song, and definitely not Twice's best song - but I see it get a lot of hate when it's in reality not that bad.

It's got a nice mix of tropical feel while being a bit cutesy. The backtrack is quite nice as well. I will admit I didn't like the Trumpets at first, but they grew on me slowly. Overall it's one of my favorite Summer Bops

Musically aside, the visuals for the MV are some of my favorites - I love all the outfits and just overall looks from this entire era (see signature and dp for proof) I do feel like the Cameraman should have toned it down a bit though, especially during the dance break. @ @

So tell me where you stand, Onces! If the song isn't your cup of tea, let's discuss why! If you love it discuss why too! I don't see enough people talking about this song - and that needs to change

• I should really use the once taglist LOL

But I agree! I would go so far as to say I like it more than Party by SNSD.

I've listened to party and the P A R T Y is a big cringe personally so yes DTNA is better for me anyways...

• Yes yes yes! I love this song. I really wish there was more Chaeyoung though. I felt like the instrumental felt a little generic though and a little childish and still fun but the vocals add a good part to the song. The mv is so beautiful and I love how natural and fun it all is. The outfits are amazing and even though the plot is unrealistic, it's still really fun. I wish that the 2nd verses weren't as much like the 1st but with different lyrics. I was also expecting more from the bridge.

I think this is definitely Jihyo's era and she brought a lot to the table. Not to mention she was very beautiful and still is.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• To me it is one of the best fun summer song!

The beat is just addicting and timeless.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• I can't count how many times I've watched this super cute video. I've been playing Minecraft for years but I like to imagine I was just finding out about the game for Mina!

Ugh, she's just so precious <3

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!