2015 armys remember this?

• im so proud of them and how far they have come...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from “Do you still rbmr this?” to “2015 armys remember this?”.
  • Those were the days when they finally started to get some recognition and ppl turned it into negative.

The albums were amazing but they were so many accusations on them.

You have one reason to celebrate and something bad happens the same time.

• Those were the days when they finally started to get some recognition and ppl turned it into negative.

The albums were amazing but they were so many accusations on them.

You have one reason to celebrate and something bad happens the same time.

I rbmr creating twt acc in 2017. I dont think there was a time where I was just happy. It was always something thrown at us. But its sad, that type of energy still continues now to certain(smaller) extent

• It’s funny that a big 3 company was so insecure that that needed to bring a small label to court.

That’s the story of BTS, being David vs Goliath since the beginning. First it was against Korean music industry and now global music industry. What a group

It was not the companies.

The 5 biggest fandoms at that time were the ones who did that.

• Oh god, I'm having vietnam war flashbacks. Both 2015 - 2016 were hell, they were legit dragged for everything. Even their first wins on music shows were bittersweet because of antis making scandals and issues out of everything they did.

• It was basically the fandoms who started the trend and knetz caught on.

Bighit went to the court to clear their name.

Those fandoms were so vicious. Can’t believe now kpoppies are saying ARMY are the toxic ones? Clapping back is not the same as these vile acts.

Oh god, I'm having vietnam war flashbacks. Both 2015 - 2016 was hell, they were legit dragged for everything. Even their first wins on music shows were bittersweet because of antis making scandals and issues out of everything they did.

Can’t express how much I admire the older ARMYs (and BTS of course!) that went thru all the hate. I started late 2017, of course there were hate too but 2015-2016 Bangtan was something else. Kudos to you for being with them since then :borahae:

• This video gave me a better perspective of the Fandom at that time. It really enlightened me as to how ARMY and BTS overcame those obstacles and how the fandom came together to grow even more.

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!