BTS are so unassuming and humble

• This was shot at their dorm

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Some more

• External Content twitter.com

SO CUTE OMG my baby tae looks so happy

• This was shot at their dorm

so respectful

also joonie and jk i see u tumtums :blehr:

• I just love how whenever BTS meet someone, they make sure that person feel so appreciated by mentioning/praising their works first. They are truly humble, well-mannered and full of respect.

excuse me mr. Joon :groovins:

• Sameera96 did you see this??? JK thigh tattoos??? Is this real???

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

• Some more

Omg they are the cutest :iloveyoub:

Man, everyday i discover he has new tattoos

Run ep 125 was just a few days ago :nob:

It is an edit.

• they're so cute lol look at the chef's face

• That thigh tattoo edit got me too I was like :mads: when I heard was a lie

They are so happy and humble and pleased - the way they're pretty much always the most famous, powerful artists in the room but like how you said SugaKitty they make sure to transfer that respect to whomever their guests are. It's like how if someone bows low at them they'll always bow even lower - they just want to be treated like regular people and appreciate others

• Wow they couldn’t afford to rent out a kitchen or something of the sort I see

Well the rent for their dorm is among the highest in all of Seoul (an insanely expensive city) sooooo :danceb:(if you watched run you'd know they've rented out multiple professional kitchens for the last season alone)

• It’s fake lol

Sameera96 did you see this??? JK thigh tattoos??? Is this real???

• Well the rent for their dorm is among the highest in all of Seoul (an insanely expensive city) sooooo :danceb:(if you watched run you'd know they've rented out multiple professional kitchens for the last season alone)

They always rent out kitchens for Run BTS, this is the first time they shot it in their dorm.

IKR.. BTS struggling nugu artist 😔😔😔 my heart goes out to them.

(/s)

I find it cute and warm. Gives me a homely feeling :claps:

I was being sarcastic you guys...

Of COURSE they can rent out whatever space they want... I’ve seen all the Run episodes, I know they’ve rented out huge stadiums before lmao.

• reminds me of this.. this is waaay back in run episode 47 but it's a super nice anecdote about them:

• I love how they always make their guests feel so welcome and respected and appreciated :) They're such kind and down to earth people - that hasn't changed at all since their humble beginnings, all the way until now.

f56945d281c323b10c37c4e75b3a3afa38900b28.gifv b7db3e8b585e35d33fd2c68a870e2b2060849f87.gifv

- I am running from something bigger than me. -

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!