Seohyun’s foreign fan Twitter accounts reported and blocked by Kim Jung Hyun’s foreign fan alliance

• Seohyun’s foreign fan Twitter accounts reported and blocked by Kim Jung Hyun’s foreign fan alliance

Seohyuns-foreign-fan-Twitter-accounts-reported-and-blocked-by-Kim-Jung-Hyuns-foreign-fan-alliance-1.jpegSeohyuns-foreign-fan-Twitter-accounts-reported-and-blocked-by-Kim-Jung-Hyuns-foreign-fan-alliance-2.jpeg

original post: theqoo

1. He and his fans are ugly and disgusting…

2. Does he have more foreign fans than Seohyun?

3. Is his fandom big?ㅋㅋ Well, Seohyun is an actress, but at the same time, she’s also a member of SNSD, she definitely has more fans than him

4. I got goosebumps

5. He has foreign fans..?

6. Isn’t Seohyun the victim? Anyway, Seohyun’s fandom is much bigger than his fandom

7. They touched the fandom that they shouldn’t have touched

8. Kim Jung Hyun harassed Seohyun and Kim Jung Hyun’s fans also harassed Seohyun’s fans…

9. What’s even more surprising is that Kim Jung Hyun has many foreign fans. I think they’re Seohyun antis… Where did her fans go?

10. They’re so stupid, how dare they touch SNSD Seohyun?

• You gotta be brain damaged and/or brain washed to go after tthe victims fans as some sort of crusade for oppa being a dickhead in the first place. Like actor like fans I guess lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!