Let's make something VERY CLEAR.....

• A VERY LONG POST INCOMING.....

I have been a user in this forum for about 8 months now and I like to say something :-

At first when I joined, I tried to make the good first impressions because that's what you do when you first join a new space and have no fights with users. It really backfired on me.

Also about the experience here,

The experience hasn't been that great to say the least.

Many people will probably say not to take it seriously, they are SO undermining the situation.

My multiple threads (A lot of them were appreciation threads) have been ruined by the same group of people EVERY single fcking time.

I don't know what I have done to invite such onslaught. Nobody addresses it and some even tell me to ignore, Well, it is getting too hard to ignore as of now.

I have been called if I remember post correctly something along the lines of being a fan of Nazi youth leader recently , "Fake" "Kiss-ass" (IDEK what it means) etc

I accept my faults here too:-

1. Made one snide comment about a group and I got attacked, which I have no problem with it because I deserved it, posted my sincere apologies and apparently it was not very well received. But hey, what can I do about it?

2. I have resorted to Personal insults quite often (which I never do it without any reason, they push me to the edge and expect no retaliation?), which I believe can be a factor but there are two sides of a story. Nobody wants to hear mine.

3. Yes, I have shaded users in the past (Not any idol groups).

There is a user who used to fight with me quite often and one day we sorted everything out in DMs, they were so nice to me, we never fought again. Yes, they were from the same group of people (as far as I can remember since the old forum does not exist anymore). I really appreciate that person.

I wish everything would be sorted out, I am willing to forget everything and start all over again on good terms.

I ask you to not enter MY THREADS if you are going to write unnecessary comments with no correlation to the subject of the thread, especially the AKORN thing. Don't farm for akorn in my threads. I don't like it one bit.

I am sure, if you ask other users who have interacted with me nicely, They will tell good things about me because I have been nice to them.

So, If you have any problem with me, We will sort it out in DMs.

I don't want to spread negativity here, I want people to have fun and good time.

That's all I wanted to say......

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Go to Best Answer
  • I remember back in the old forum where you made a thread about Kai starting from nothing, and suddenly it became like many pages of bashing him saying he had privilege blah blah and I'm like ????

:pepe-peek::pepe-peek:

Yeah I have very vivid memory of it. I wss out for few hours and when i returned, it was in flames.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Best Answer

Yeah I've seen this happening many times with your threads.

One word for the users who likes to invade daniel's or others threads;

No one is saint but if the user has writen a post against rules just report and leave then. It's simple. But don't invade their threads esp. appreciation threads with negative or unrelated comments or gang up on the user. Freedom of speech? No it's straight up being rude

• Yeah I've seen this happening many times with your threads.

No one is saint but if the user has writen a post against rules just report and leave then. It's simple. But don't invade their threads esp. appreciation threads with negative or unrelated comments or gang up on the user. Freedom of speech? No it's straight up beeing rude

I don't usually invade their appreciation threads. I don't recall doing that in this new forum but if i did, I will apologize to them.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Yeah I've seen this happening many times with your threads.

No one is saint but if the user has writen a post against rules just report and leave then. It's simple. But don't invade their threads esp. appreciation threads with negative or unrelated comments or gang up on the user. Freedom of speech? No it's straight up beeing rude

This practice is one that is amazing, and we appreciate. So many things could be avoided if we just did this. Be nice to others. You can disagree all you want, but respect is key! This is a great comment.

• I remember back in the old forum where you made a thread about Kai starting from nothing, and suddenly it became like many pages of bashing him saying he had privilege blah blah and I'm like ????

:pepe-peek::pepe-peek:

oh yeah I saw that. It was really annoying, hardship isn't a competition, and appreciation threads aren't there for fights either.

Sorry for what happens to your threads Daniel. That always feels the worst, when your appreciation gets turned into hate in front of your eyes. :sadr:

• I have been on here for a while and Idek anyone if they change their avatar lol. Idk how some people can lack so much hobby irl that they would start picking on random users on a kpop forum

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don’t know you that well, but you seem like a nice person! I’m sorry to hear about all of the drama that’s been surrounding you lately. I know that can’t be easy to deal with and I wish you the best! Stay amazing! <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!