Can someone get me a date with Everglow Yiren?

• Since nobody likes her anymore cause China threatened to end her career if she didn't show support for their wicked ways I'll take her off your hands.

If anyone can get in contact with her please tell her she can reach me at either of these numbers.

Home phone: 555-555-5545

Pager (or beeper): 555-226-7112

Email: ImStillAVirgin@yahoo.com

Playstation Tag: f(x)SlaysYourFaves

XBox Tag: TVXQ_PavedTheWay4BTS

Hit me up Yiren!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows another guy who knows this other guy who knows Xi Jinping.

I'll call him up and ask.

Yo. Where's Yiren? My buddy Drew likes her.

exactly six degrees of separation between you and winnie the pooh huh?

• Drew_B

I tried using my resources but she said no to people past 50...

unless you're rich...send through your latest bank account statements, stock holdings and such and I'll try again

• Drew_B

I tried using my resources but she said no to people past 50...

unless you're rich...send through your latest bank account statements, stock holdings and such and I'll try again

But I just got my stimulus check. Surely that will get her attention.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• she said that you need to be in the top 10% if you're going to be old...

congrats...what are you going to spend it on my friend?

Well I'm only 42. Not over 50 like you said I was. Maybe that helps a tad.

This fat stimulus check is going straight to the savings account. I want for nothing at the moment.

• Well I'm only 42. Not over 50 like you said I was. Maybe that helps a tad.

This fat stimulus check is going straight to the savings account. I want for nothing at the moment.

Jokes aside didn't you tell me you were 52?

or was i mistaken in which case I'm sorry...

• Jokes aside didn't you tell me you were 52?

or was i mistaken in which case I'm sorry...

No problem. I'm 42. Many people here can confirm it. Actually if you go back to our first conversation on my profile you can see where I said I was 42.

Maybe you got confused by other users here who act like I'm 70 years old lol.

• No problem. I'm 42. Many people here can confirm it. Actually if you go back to our first conversation on my profile you can see where I said I was 42.

Maybe you got confused by other users here who act like I'm 70 years old lol.

ah shit...my apologies my friend...42 it is then...

if anybody says you're 52 on AKP it's probably because of me lol my bad!!!!!

well gotta call my contacts in Korea tomorrow then cos it's 12.30am there and 11.30 pm here so this boomer needs to sleep...good night my friend who suddenly gained 10 years of youthfulness

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!