Is there hope for recovery for Seo Yeji's career?

• Is there hope for recovery for Seo Yeji's career?

0001568914_002_20210417181456378.jpg

Article: Will Seo Yeji ever be able to recover her career?

Source: MBN via Naver

1. [+7,953, -73] A recovery will be impossible. I'm amazed she's been treated kindly all this time with a character like hers.

2. [+4,088, -150] I can't even stand seeing Kim Jung Hyun either because of how foolish he seems. He's really trying to get his career back after all that mess he created for Seohyun and the directors?

3. [+2,079, -46] It needs to be a standard that anyone who bullies others will never deserve the love of the public. With all the stories about her that have come out now, it seems there's some truth to the rumors, and I don't think it's fair that someone like her gets to make a living off of the love of the public.

4. [+1,374, -32] She's t r a s h that can't even be recycled

5. [+751, -38] She's scary, criminal level scary

6. [+302, -4] Fine, maybe the gaslighting isn't an actual crime but just a quarrel between two lovers, but lying about her education and all the other stuff have ran her career into the ground. She's the type of person who has to get revenge on anyone who doesn't let her control them. She humiliates you in bizarre ways. Stuff like that won't work on everyone and forever either. There are tons of foxes like her in the industry.

7. [+290, -5] If Seo Yeji's agency tries to shield her, they're going to take Kim Soo Hyun down with them

8. [+229, -2] Her graduation photos were shocking but I always thought there wouldn't be a problem as long as she was a kind person and a hard worker, but is there a reason to keep around an actress with as many moral problems as her? There are tons of actresses who are not only better but have better character too.

9. [+137, -2] Seems like she thought she was a top star and let it get to her head with how she was treating everyone~~ and yet I don't even know who she is~~

10. [+112, -2] 100% done with the industry

11. [+130, -28] Am I the only one who can't help but see Kim Jung Hyun and Yunho as fools now? ㅋ

12. [+104, -6] People aren't meant to be fixed... off to the dumpster with her

13. [+92, -0] There's no hope for this country if she's ever able to recover her career

14. [+79, -4] She's not even bothering to apologize or clarify anything anymore, it's over for her ㅋㅋㅋ even Lee Naeun refused to write an apology until the very end ㅋㅋ kids like them are as good as retired from the industry...

15. [+85, -14] I think the men are more foolish for being controlled by someone as ugly as her, no?

• I wish they wouldn't go after her looks like that. Just stick to criticizing alleged behavior. Her physical appearance has nothing to do with the situation.

• South Korea is a very sexist country. A guy can cheat on his pregnant wife with 2 young girls and still have a career but a woman has no chance. Maybe if she apologized and went to therapy, maybe in a few years she could try again.

• 15. [+85, -14] I think the men are more foolish for being controlled by someone as ugly as her, no?

and before the controversy they were praising her visuals. questionable behaviour does make people uglier tho.

i hope she can come back, she's a talented actress and how she treated her partners is a private matter. if ku hye sun who did the same to her ex-husband, can come back why can't she?

if bullying accusations turned to be true... that one is tough.

• People using the gender card, imo she did enough to be criticized. If real she basically did every bully scandal (except park jisoo) + the Irene powertrip scandal + lying abt her university (which is very bad for koreans) and still has not apologized publicly or defended herself. This is no “if a man did this situation“.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!