• Official Post

I am not one to twerk

but once Hobi's part comes on,

no if, and's or butt's,

I ALWAYS break my back

1. UGH

The buildup got my blood pumping, I wanted to rage :cursing:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. HOME

This verse is much like UGH

I lose my mind every time

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. MIC DROP

Lets be honest here

without Hobi's verse there would be no mic drop ;(

External Content youtu.be

and that's it

once again there were quite a lot of verses I wanted to add

they aren't on this list because I have other plans for them most probably 8)

anyway

you can share your thoughts down below~

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• Great choices! My all time favortie is Outro: Tear followed by his Ugh verse <3

Oh yes! His Tear verse are so powerful and raw.. I love it so much..

Ugh is also so so amazing, please click on the link that fortuna shares because it will blow you away. The message is so important in this day and age of social media and cancel cultures

J-hope UGH

This world, it is taken over by rage
    It seems that nobody can live without rage
    Raging, again raging, and raging
    Going insane, like UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH!

There are tens of thousands of reasons to be raging
    Good will and evil will, all the very same
    I can rage, but if there were to be damage done
    To others' lives, I don't like
    That’s stop, ayy

Someone gets hurt at someone's actions
    Someone becomes gloomy at someone's speech and behaviour
    Someone's spur of the moment becomes someone's moment
    Someone's rage becomes someone's life
    Damn, ptooey

• That’s why he’s my fave rapper in BTS. They are all brilliant and different but hobis parts just have a certain something extra for me and those examples are perfect reasons.

• Great choice)

I love in Home the, how I call it, "lazy drunk rap" for "feels like I'm floating, my eyes are spinning" lines. I hope he'll use it more, it sound so damn hot and looks even hotter when he performs it. He did smth similar on Cypher performance for All Force at 2:36, tbh the whole performance is still one of the biggest turn ons ever.

UGH is of course THE twerk anthem) Tear as well. MIC Drop was inspired by Hoseok so no more words needed) Actually any Hoseok's verse is his best verse till new Hoseok's verse come ups on a playlist lol He is really the master of making his lines the most captivating part of song, as he wrote himself "even if I throw out a verse it has a feeling of a hook" which we can definitely totally agree with.

I am personally too much addicted to Blue Side at the moment, so the additional part of new version is the best his verse for me now (something kind of similar to "lazy drunk rap" is there too) and it also gets me hyped af just in a different way

• Yeah. Tear. I dunno what he was saying but he had me shook when I was watching the BBC, he was the hottest I ever seen him during his part in Tear. I was like... 👀 Eh?

tear hobi is superior, both in rap and styling. here's me blessing you with superior hobi

db74ce628001e04ece57aa793959b8fc941a1586.gifv  53f0c90c495af81e12181712612951c0524ccb8a.gifv

c052d74f167b9637caa6c70d4a3a559651777650.gifv  7aadb0287077df97ff893d1869f317999ec04e63.gifv

f121dccdb048b0959d8e9c04983df747cbffa33a.gifv  48dd3a9df638df61344f6fdc5ae0752f41bcb8f4.gifv

perfection

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!