Kang Daniel is so underrated

• With how good his discography is, its criminal that he's so underappreciated here and elsewhere.

He won Produce 101 season 2. Was hailed by S.Korea as Nations Center, was referred to as God Kang Daniel. It boy of Korea. But few seems to know about his music.

Just watch these three music videos of his. All three are made of the highest quality and are real bops. The song further elevated by Kang Daniel's visual, excellent dance skills, the choreography and video production.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• He is victim of Danielphobia alas :crys:

He doesn't have bad songs in his discography and his latest album YELLOW is such a perfection be it the songs itself, the meaningful and personal lyrics, the artful choreographies, the storytelling, the symbolisms in PARANOIA and ANTIDOTE music video as well as the complementarities between the two.

But I guess his songs are not noisy enough to cater with the latest trends :sketchyk:

• Tbh i wasn't aware of his music side, i just knew him from pd101 and yes, i knew he was huge. Buuuut fortunately I saw Paranoia and fell in love with some of his songs! He is really talented and deserves way more recognition he has now.

Unfortunately his dating scandal really affected his career in s.k. let's see if he can become bigger!

• Official Post

He made his solo debut around the same time I was really digging into kpop so I have a soft spot for Daniel. Been a fan since I heard this bop two years ago.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Even though his music is not my cup of tea, I still like him and keep up with what's going on with him. He does well in South Korea because his fan demographic is the best any artist can get: Women over 30 who don't have to ask parents for money to spend on merchandise. They're not fickle if he has a girlfriend and they're loyal. He's got it made.

• Even though his music is not my cup of tea, I still like him and keep up with what's going on with him. He does well in South Korea because his fan demographic is the best any artist can get: Women over 30 who don't have to ask parents for money to spend on merchandise. They're not fickle if he has a girlfriend and they're loyal. He's got it made.

Well he did lose half his fanbase after the Jihyo dating scandal (from 500k album sales to 266k). But i just looked it up and his sales recovered noticeably in his most recent comeback (337K).

• Well he did lose half his fanbase after the Jihyo dating scandal (from 500k album sales to 266k). But i just looked it up and his sales recovered noticeably in his most recent comeback (337K).

That half were the tween kpopers that were obsessed with WannaOne. His real fans never left.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!