How different do you think 2020 would've been without COVID-19?

• Rainbowlicious

Changed the title of the thread from “How different do you think 2020 would be without COVID-19?” to “How different do you think 2020 would've been without COVID-19?”.
  • I would've actually enjoyed my college life and studies. It's such a pain at this point. Online class is tiring and the majority have lost motivation with the hybrid between online and live classes.

But the biggest tragedy is that I could've watched Hatsune Miku performing on Coachella through the internet. That dream of a clash between weebs and non-weebs is shattered.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 2020 started off pretty funny from what I remember. Everyone was talking about a world war on twitter, and there was a famous general that Trump attacked and killed. We would have more dramas of that sort I guess.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• there wouldn’t have been the same amount of music. the rise of tiktok put so many songs at high levels. savage by megan probably wouldn’t have gotten a feature with beyoncé. quarantine made so much things trend

• It still would’ve been a shit year for me particularly towards the end as I had housing issues and the loss of my father. I don’t think no COVID would’ve made much difference to the rest of the world though.

• I would have had a lot more work and a lot more money! 😄

But seriously, I worked only on my own for very many years, very sporadically, because of really bad health. It was a huge thing for my self worth and mental health to start working with other people in a job I actually enjoy in 2019. I’m not changing the world, but I’ve come to really care for and rely on my little team and so to be without that again for over half of the last year was really tough for me not to spiral.

And I missed so much of my baby nephew’s early life. That’s tough.

• I would've actually enjoyed my college life and studies. It's such a pain at this point. Online class is tiring and the majority have lost motivation with the hybrid between online and live classes.

But the biggest tragedy is that I could've watched Hatsune Miku performing on Coachella through the internet. That dream of a clash between weebs and non-weebs is shattered.

External Content twitter.com

Wow...that sucks... :(

Also, I love your pfp! Totally Spies was totally my childhood! 8)

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!