​Seo Yeji's acquaintances in Spain share more stories of her abusive behavior

• Seo Yeji's acquaintances in Spain share more stories of her abusive behavior

0002485471_001_20210416180043114.png

0002485471_002_20210416180043181.png

Article: "Seo Yeji treated you like a slave if you were a good to her" accounts from Spain too

Source: Financial News via Naver

"Madrid Koreans know that Seo Yeji never got into college here. When asked to pay back the money she owed, she claimed, 'You'd never even be able to look at me in Korea.'"

1. [+4,898, -43] Everything aside, Korea has the best plastic surgery skills in the world!

2. [+1,813, -27] If you put all the accounts about her together, it seems like she has a tendency to abuse her power against those who are kind and easy to control...

3. [+1,399, -19] She's basically a pumpkin with a huge hole in it that someone took to draw lines on and mask into a watermelon and now her rotten core is showing with the rain water washing it all off!!

4. [+1,261, -8] "Seo Yeji claimed that friends in Korea shared bank accounts with each other. When I said I didn't want to, she got so mad so I just gave it to her. Then she took the money in my account and bought a ticket to Barcelona." -> Isn't this a crime?

5. [+673, -10] Buying a plane ticket with another person's bank account is a crime

6. [+463, -7] So she's just been a psycho all along... I'm so glad her true self is being shown before it's too late. It's too unfair to think of a world where a person like her gets to be successful.

7. [+288, -5] "You'd never even be able to look at me in Korea" that's the funniest thing she's said out of everything

8. [+263, -2] Who does she think she is to be acting so haughty to everyone? She's making it sound as if Korea still lives in a caste system or something. How laughable.

-

Article: Seo Yeji's '5 scandals', even the advertising industry has cut their ties "hundreds of thousands owed in penalty fees"

0001568632_001_20210416144041825.jpg

0001568632_002_20210416144041858.jpg

Source: MBN via Naver

1. [+5,939, -61] I hope all of the advertising agents get the fees that they're owed no matter what. There are tons of hard working female celebrities with clean images. Please never give another cent of your hard earned money to a woman like this again.

2. [+1,889, -36] You can package up a piece of poop as luxuriously as you want but you'll never be able to mask the smell~ character trash like her can't even be recycled.

3. [+1,221, -72] She's not even pretty enough for such actors to be controlled by her over. Why didn't they just dump her? Her exes should reflect too.

4. [+801, -18] She's probably watching TV right now thinking "those pigs will forget all about this soon" well guess what? A person's character never changes!!

5. [+280, -8] I'm having a hard time seeing Kim Soo Hyun in a positive light after this.. ㅠㅠ

• inb4

NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE

SHE'S STILL PRETTY AND HER FEMPOWER CHARACTER IS STILL IN MY HEAD

SEO YE JI FOR LIFE

Nobody on the forum said she's not pretty tho. Nor that she's not a great actress. None of those things are relevant to accusations against her.

Also, don't stan celebrities too hard. Yes, i get that i'm writing that on k-entertaiment forum but we don't know any of these people.

As for the article, I'm staying neutral.

• Nobody on the forum said she's not pretty tho. Nor that she's not a great actress. None of those things are relevant to accusations against her.

Also, don't stan celebrities too hard. Yes, i get that i'm writing that on k-entertaiment forum but we don't know any of these people.

As for the article, I'm staying neutral.

what part of "inb4" do you not get

• what part of "inb4" do you not get

I didn't see it, i only saw caps lock : /

Anyways, forget that i quoted you and pretend that i talked in general

But I'm still trying to stay neutral. i believe in her manipulative and controlling skills because i saw the texts and it seems that that's her mo, but for the rest I'm staying neutral

• I didn't see it, i only saw caps lock : /

But I'm still trying to stay neutral. i believe in her manipulative and controlling skills because i saw the texts and it seems that that's her mo, but for the rest I'm staying neutral

tumblr_pffk2np06g1xcrxyso1_250.gifv

• TBH it really scares me how these days the media and 'acquintances' immediately go after someone to completely crush someones reputation and paints them as a 100% bad person, like there cannot be any good in them left as soon as they hit a scandal.

Its like there always has to be a devil and an angel. I love Seohyun, but see how she is now perceived as an angel, 100% good and pure girl victimised by the evil 100% bad evil witch Seo Yeji.

How come we can't accept that there are just some people who sometimes are assholes, but they deserve to live and make a living as well. As sad as the situation is also for Kim Jung Hyun with his mental health and bad relationship with SYJ, it's not like she was a preditor that was looking for someone with health problems so she could dominate them. She might be demanding and an asshole sometimes as a girlfriend, but sometimes you also just get into a relationship with someone who is a disaster of a match? In this case really terrible.

• I didn't see it, i only saw caps lock : /

told you they'd come

• told you they'd come

Lol, you're referring to me? I didn't state any of the things you've been spewing.

IDC if she's pretty or a good actress or about evidence. It's clear that she wrote those messages, and they had a f*cked up relationship. I just don't understand why, like most of those bullying allegations, people always immediately jump at their throats and villainize someone so badly.

• Lol, you're referring to me? I didn't state any of the things you've been spewing.

IDC if she's pretty or a good actress or about evidence. It's clear that she wrote those messages, and they had a f*cked up relationship. I just don't understand why, like most of those bullying allegations, people always immediately jump at their throats and villainize someone so badly.

yes i am

was just having fun with that user

what you said was basically "i know she's asshole but there are more assholes out there so its ok :DDD"

you'll do bad shit but you're not the villain ? :DDDDD doing bad shit is the definition of villain and she has done some really bad shit according to testimonies

• yes i am

was just having fun with that user

what you said was basically "i know she's asshole but there are more assholes out there so its ok :DDD"

you'll do bad shit but you're not the villain ? :DDDDD doing bad shit is the definition of villain and she has done some really bad shit according to testimonies

I don't now in which fairytale you live in, but in the adult world you will always come across assholes. Being an asshole isn't illegal, and doesn't make you a villain. And also doesn't define your entire personality, it's not that black and white. And maybe don't take everything you read on social media as truth, these things are alledgely. Have we learned nothing the pas few months with these so called accusations?

I'm not saying it's okay to be an asshole, but I am saying that as a celebrity you don't have to be perfect, and that being an asshole in your private live sometimes should not have the power to ruin your entire carreer. I feel exactly the same about some of the situations of other idols with their 'bullying scandals'. Ofcourse its different when you obviously commited a crime, but this bullshit with 'ughh she said to a friend behind my back that i'm ugly', and then make someone a villain because of that. 'she asked me to buy cigarettes'. just fucking bullshit.

• TBH it really scares me how these days the media and 'acquintances' immediately go after someone to completely crush someones reputation and paints them as a 100% bad person, like there cannot be any good in them left as soon as they hit a scandal.

Its like there always has to be a devil and an angel. I love Seohyun, but see how she is now perceived as an angel, 100% good and pure girl victimised by the evil 100% bad evil witch Seo Yeji.

How come we can't accept that there are just some people who sometimes are assholes, but they deserve to live and make a living as well. As sad as the situation is also for Kim Jung Hyun with his mental health and bad relationship with SYJ, it's not like she was a preditor that was looking for someone with health problems so she could dominate them. She might be demanding and an asshole sometimes as a girlfriend, but sometimes you also just get into a relationship with someone who is a disaster of a match? In this case really terrible.

Yep i feel like these people are not any better , if she was that bad of person why didn't you say anything before this scandal hit, everyone is taking advantage of the situation to stab her, and they won't stop until she's dead

• I don't now in which fairytale you live in, but in the adult world you will always come across assholes. Being an asshole isn't illegal, and doesn't make you a villain. And also doesn't define your entire personality, it's not that black and white. And maybe don't take everything you read on social media as truth, these things are alledgely. Have we learned nothing the pas few months with these so called accusations?

I'm not saying it's okay to be an asshole, but I am saying that as a celebrity you don't have to be perfect, and that being an asshole in your private live sometimes should not have the power to ruin your entire carreer. I feel exactly the same about some of the situations of other idols with their 'bullying scandals'. Ofcourse its different when you obviously commited a crime, but this bullshit with 'ughh she said to a friend behind my back that i'm ugly', and then make someone a villain because of that. 'she asked me to buy cigarettes'. just fucking bullshit.

this is much worse than a smoking or bullying scandal :D

btw i dont see why you ( and many others ) are so hellbent on trying to criticize people for criticizing her?

that's the one and only reason i actually made my comment in the first place

i knew people would come to defend her before many people even said anything about her

she didnt do illegal shit but she did very immoral shit and deserves every comment that comes her way

internet comments are the lowest punishment either way

you cant throw ketchup at someone and not expect them to atleast throw the cap back at you

• How come we can't accept that there are just some people who sometimes are assholes, but they deserve to live and make a living as well.

i do agree with this. being an asshole isn't against the law. unless they are rapists, murderers or pedophiles everyone deserves a chance to make a living. she's a great actress and it would be sad if she had to retire over her private life. however, if rumors turned up to be true she should seek for professional help, that kind of behavior isn't normal.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!