When I say BTS are the cutest, this is what I mean

• These are from today's Run BTS. Just seeing all of this popping on my TL and I couldn't help but smile or giggle. They are an instant serotonin boost

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This episode was so damn cute ? Also I wasn't expecting it, since it's not the usual day of Run BTS, but they were having so much fun :crys:

This is a special pre release segment that they are doing on JTBC directly, so new episodes will first air on JTBC and then a week later on Weverse.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!