loona's relationship with their ceo is the cutest thing ever

• he kind of seems like a father to them

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

loonapop only

Pin by ʀɪɴᴀ on LOOΠΔ | We heart it, Image, Find image

• i don't think this is up to him tho.

I mean he's the ceo so he's the one who decide when they do their activities etc....

I am not a loona stan, but I really wish this would happen. But then again, you know how companies are usually like. We can both cry together ;(

i really thought that we would have a comeback quickly when Haseul came back but no

that what i hate about Loona company

they'll drop a teaser like they did for "new moon" and for 3 months you'll have no info

i don't understand their strategy

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I mean he's the ceo so he's the one who decide when they do their activities etc....

not really, i believe that's what an A&R team does... and they need investor's approvement, which loona relies on a lot since they're mainly funded by investors.

loonapop only

Pin by ʀɪɴᴀ on LOOΠΔ | We heart it, Image, Find image

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!