[Knetz] Comments on SF9 receiving 0 votes out of 18 for self evaluation + Kingdom ranking today

• It was already revealed in the spoiler that they got 6th.

But during Inseong's interview, they were really torn to pieces.

Looks like they were all holding back their tears on set.

download-1.jpg

"I thought that we really must be doing something wrong?"

I'm a fan so I might be biased but the re-arranged orchestra version of the song was so good.

They could've also shown us more if they knew about the 5M won limit...

original post:

[+196][-7]

original post: here

1.[+76,-0]

I'm so upset to the point I feel like an SF9 member.

2. [+71,-0]

Ha.. It's my first time seeing this expression on Inseong

download-2.jpg

"I didnt want to show my emotions but I couldnt help it"

3. [+65,-1]

Thave another bias on the show, but I think even as a general public watching this, you would've been sad for them.

4.[+35,-1]

I'm an Konic... But I was so mad at the episode today that I voted even though I shouldn't have aa l'm only going to vote for BTOB, iKON and SF9 from now on. And what f*cking broke my heart today was that SF9 members were cheering on each other and it was so nice to see... SF9 please become close to our iKON.

5. [+31,-0]

This was what the interview felt like Inseong is always bright but you could see how he felt like in the interview... I'm crying

Source

Kingdom ranking today

Kingdom-ranking-today-768x374.jpg

1. ATEEZ
    2. Stray Kids
    3. The Boyz
    4. BTOB
    5. iKON
    6. SF9

original post: theqoo

1. Who are the experts?

2. ATEEZ is so good

3. What’s wrong with BTOB’s score…

4. Obviously, the groups with stage cost of 5 million won or more will be in the top rank, and groups with stage cost below 5 million won will be in the low rankㅋㅋㅋ Mnet has to take responsibility for this

5. Personally, I think ATEEZ’s stage is the best

6. Why don’t you reveal the list of experts? Mnet

7. ATEEZ is good but I don’t understand the experts’ scores for BTOB, I thought BTOB would be #1..

8. If you spend a lot of money, you are in the top 3ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Mnet is disgusting

9. ATEEZ did so well today

10. I think ATEEZ deserves to be #1 and I like their stage.

Source

• Ikon and Btob may not win this show but Knetz are already down for them. Lmao.

Which is good! Even though OMG didn't win Queendom the show really bumped them up in exposure and gave them a lot of new casual fans!

Hopefully the same will happen to the groups here, though I do have a soft spot for BtoB myself!

~ ω

• Not a fan of any of the groups but there is no doubt that BtoB have been the best group on the show. Everyone knows that. You can see it.

Classic Mnet though. Somehow they find a way to have everything in their hands (choosing who should win and who shouldn't).

The disparity between BtoB scores is laughable. "Experts" (whom no one knows) think they were the worst while the viewers think they were the 2nd best.

Ateez are the deserved winners today. They have multiple very good title tracks which cannot be said about any other group on the show and this will help them in the long run.

My other pick for top 3 is iKon today. First week I felt they were little off but they were at their classic best in this round. They were easily top 3 if you take into consideration the circumstances.

Edit : Btw I would have agreed with this ranking if I hadn't known the circumstances. Nothing against any of the groups.

• Pearl-Iris

Changed the title of the thread from “Knetz comments on Kingdom ranking today” to “[Knetz] Comments on SF9 receiving 0 votes out of 18 for self evaluation + Kingdom ranking today”.
  • Yup, I felt really bad for them, it must have been humiliating to see not a single vote in support

I have yet to see their stage but that's so heartbreaking :crys: :crys: :crys:

• It's good to see most reactions are against the true culprit aka MNET.

I haven't seen the videos but it's true that props will influence on your perception of the stage. It's possible to be great without them, but it does enhance your performance.

With that in mind, Mnet better be as fair as they can be (yeah i know those words don't go together) and mostly give up on the overbid of props.

• Their stage was good this time, which is why its more shocking to see the votes :crys::crys::crys:

I heard that the stage was good (and i also predicted it's going to be, based on the preview). Argh, it would be better if only first three were always revealed, all stages are so good and i know someone is always going to get the least ammount of points, but they all put their everything into those performances. They all have different way of performing and maybe some are more impactful and make bigger impression on audience, but that doesn't mean that other groups are any less good.

</3

It breaks my heart even reading what you posted about SF9 (i know them the least of all of the groups btw). They seem so talented and humble and such sweethearts... I hope they gain a lot of new supporters and fans.

• I heard that the stage was good (and i also predicted it's going to be, based on the preview). Argh, it would be better if only first three were always revealed, all stages are so good and i know someone is always going to get the least ammount of points, but they all put their everything into those performances. They all have different way of performing and maybe some are more impactful and make bigger impression on audience, but that doesn't mean that other groups are any less good.

</3

It breaks my heart even reading what you posted about SF9 (i know them the least of all of the groups btw). They seem so talented and humble and such sweethearts... I hope they gain a lot of new supporters and fans.

Getting least points would have been better than getting 0 points. BTOB n iKON had low points as well but at least they had some points in both criteria. SF9 getting 0 in one criteria was what disappointed them. It was so hard to watch even as a non fan. I saw on twitter Fantasy getting upset that they had to vote for 2 more groups for their vote to be registered when none of these groups voted for SF9 and I feel them.

• Getting least points would have been better than getting 0 points. BTOB n iKON had low points as well but at least they had some points in both criteria. SF9 getting 0 in one criteria was what disappointed them. It was so hard to watch even as a non fan. I saw on twitter Fantasy getting upset that they had to vote for 2 more groups for their vote to be registered when none of these groups voted for SF9 and I feel them.

Oh god, that's terrible, i don't know if i can even watch that. </3 </3 </3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!