Armys, do you think BE essential edition will be accompanied by a single release?

• Seeing how it drops on 19th Feb and BH is totally silent about it, do you think they have a promotional strategy planned like a new single track or promoting one of the older BE tracks as a single with a MV?

I am hoping they promote Disease and release a MV for it. :omgr:

• Seeing how it drops on 19th Feb and BH is totally silent about it, do you think they have a promotional strategy planned like a new single track or promoting one of the older BE tracks as a single with a MV?

Promoting a song already released is less likely to succeed so I hope it's a new song.

But yeah if they release a new version of the album I hope it's a repackage like 'You never walk alone' with a few new songs and/or the songs that didnt make it on BE.

• Nope.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

With the underperformance of LGO, the new single is gonna happen.

• Sorry to burst your bubbles but it’s probably just a cash grab now.

I’ve learn enough to not expect any ‘genius’ marketing from BH.

It isn't even genius marketing that I was talking about, releasing a MV for an old song is not some spectacular strategy but just a very basic thing to do especially if this is a repack or whatever this is.

• possibly.... but it's more likely they promote a whole new track with the release of the album.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

~ BTS ~ EXO ~ BLACKPINK ~ LOONA ~ ATEEZ ~ IZ*ONE ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ RED VELVET ~ STRAY KIDS ~ AESPA ~ TWICE ~

“Stan Loona

~ cherry

• I hope, but I'm not holding my breath. This is literally an album that we should have gotten two months ago ||

That said I already said that I would forgive Big Hit against a Dis-ease MV.

• It isn't even genius marketing that I was talking about, releasing a MV for an old song is not some spectacular strategy but just a very basic thing to do especially if this is a repack or whatever this is.

BH has stopped doing repacks for BTS since YNWL. Even with repacks, the cover and concept should be different but it looks exactly like BE. BH probably received a lot of emails asking about a regular version that's why they made this and will probably release it lowkey to shut up the fans. I'm just trying to tell fans not to get your expectations too high because you might be disappointed later.

• BH has stopped doing repacks for BTS since YNWL. Even with repacks, the cover and concept should be different but it looks exactly like BE. BH probably received a lot of emails asking about a regular version that's why they made this and will probably release it lowkey to shut up the fans. I'm just trying to tell fans not to get your expectations too high because you might be disappointed later.

Hmm, this whole release makes no sense after so many months..lets see

We don’t get a standard version, “Oh no! BigHit only wants money that’s why they released the more expensive version “

Later, we finally get a standard,”Oh no! BigHit released a standard because they want money!”

This narrative is way overused. They don’t release albums for free buddy. If you won’t buy, then move on :sweatr1:

The price seems like a standard since it’s way cheaper than a deluxe. And people usually add new songs to the deluxe version rather. I doubt they’ll rather add a new song to the standard to try and promote it. That’ll get them a lot of backlash from fans who already paid more for the deluxe but now have to buy a standard just for a new song. That’ll just sound like a strategy to dupe fans into buying more for more sales.

it’s more plausible for them to use an mv to promote than to release a new song IMO :wellr:

• idk why you're saying this to me? I don't want free albums and I have no problem with having or not having a standard version. I just dislike how BH is not transparent about it and want to bait fans to buy the deluxe version. Even with this release, it's outside sources that ARMYs found out, not BH.

• Hmm, this whole release makes no sense after so many months..lets see

That’s so true. The timing is so off. It can’t be they are aiming for a repeak whiles the Grammy is getting close because voting is over. It’s just so odd. They messed up the release time or they are just trying to cover up their mistakes they made by not releasing a standard earlier

• They gonna put 1 unreleased filler song on there to make you wasteful wenches beg your mothers for some more money to buy another fucking album in addition to basically the same 45-dollar album you bought the last time.

• i'm very, very confused about this BE Essentials Edition supposedly preorder link and leak because why are they staying silent about this? The barnes&noble link were already out since a week ago, a leak abt the content is out, but they act like nothing is happening LOL. Their moves these days are so confusing.

Also I dont think single is coming but we'll see.

Edit: that being said, I'm happy with this release. Will probably do a small giveaway for my moots since so many ppl want to buy the deluxe but they cant bc of money.

• the problem is y'all read too much into every of their actions when they probably didnt think so deep :clown:

edit : this applies to those who think they are some kind of genius AND those who think they invented capitalism and you are oh so smart enough to detect any shady marketing.

• i'm very, very confused about this BE Essentials Edition supposedly preorder link and leak because why are they staying silent about this? The barnes&noble link were already out since a week ago, a leak abt the content is out, but they act like nothing is happening LOL. Their moves these days are so confusing.

Also I dont think single is coming but we'll see.

Edit: that being said, I'm happy with this release. Will probably do a small giveaway for my moots since so many ppl want to buy the deluxe but they cant bc of money.

Yeah I am very confused by their strategies too, all this silence is unusual.

• That’s so true. The timing is so off. It can’t be they are aiming for a repeak whiles the Grammy is getting close because voting is over. It’s just so odd. They messed up the release time or they are just trying to cover up their mistakes they made by not releasing a standard earlier

I don't think this Essential edition was an unplanned sudden move for some reason.

• Promoting a song already released is less likely to succeed so I hope it's a new song.

But yeah if they release a new version of the album I hope it's a repackage like 'You never walk alone' with a few new songs and/or the songs that didnt make it on BE.

Yeah best case scenario is that there are some new songs.

• I will be surprised if there's a new song or songs in this version.

This might cause backlash from those who bought the extremely expensive Deluxe version with less songs.

I think the fact that it has different photocards, and only one in each album, shows that they want bigger sales. Perhaps they saw that some Armys wouldn't buy the Deluxe version for all the fancy names and limited edition claims and they are releasing this way later than they should.

• I don't think it's impossible for them to have a new single come out with this new version but I do think it's more likely that we get an MV for one of the tracks already on it. I'm happy either way with more content from them. I'm also weak for the new photocards and am considering buying the album even though I have the Deluxe version :sweatr:

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!