Tacos and hot dogs

• Man you are killing me... ;(

What sauce they put in the corn beef sandwich? ( is that corn beef or pastrami?)

How do you eat that jacked up burger :|? it is a temping stack...

yup! It's corn beef! it depends on which area of Cleveland you get it from! Some just use mustard while others use Russian Dressing!

OMG so I ordered the burger with my mom once to share and we couldn't even finish half of it! It was very messy to say the least LOL. It's called Thurminator after Arnold Schwarztannager because he comes to Columbus each year and the story goes he went to Thurman Cafe in German Village and asked for the biggest burger they had. It wasn't big enough for him so they made this burger and he loves it!

~ ω

• yup! It's corn beef! it depends on which area of Cleveland you get it from! Some just use mustard while others use Russian Dressing!

OMG so I ordered the burger with my mom once to share and we couldn't even finish half of it! It was very messy to say the least LOL. It's called Thurminator after Arnold Schwarztannager because he comes to Columbus each year and the story goes he went to Thurman Cafe in German Village and asked for the biggest burger they had. It wasn't big enough for him so they made this burger and he loves it!

What are some of traditional meat and potato dishes in your state?

• I really like the dogs from Caspers Hot Dog. https://caspershotdogs.com/

I get two Casper Hot dogs with everything on it. Steamed Buns with fresh tomato and onion.

dVXSzksuer3P-Kaby-Fddz-dish-caspers-hot-dogs-550x250.jpg

A Food Warehouse Store 'Costco' offers a large Hot Dog and Soda for Buck Fifty. A very low price, it brings customers into the store. Their filling and tasty.

costco-hot-dog.png

• Good advertisement of Costco in Taiwan as well to put up an array of super size and affordable items in food court that had people swarm in and spread the words, hod dog is about $1.8 here ( Refillable Pepsi included) still enough to get wows for the extra displacement of sausage vessel than the commonly available in town.

costco.jpg

This is going to be my go to hot dog that can hardly be found here, I am to get one of these in the States if I go there.

If their bulky,charred, smoky half beef and pork sausage is as crispy and bouncy as Frankfurter I get its going to be a king dog^^. Hot dog from this joint was added with additional background story flavor. Do you have similar store in CA?

Ben's Chili Bowl

bens chilli bowl 1.jpg

Ben's 2.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I used to follow Anthony Bourdain tho hes cool, too bad hung himself ><

• Freddie235X quote

If their bulky,charred, smoky half beef and pork sausage is as crispy and bouncy as Frankfurter I get its going to be a king dog^^. Hot dog from this joint was added with additional background story flavor. Do you have similar store in CA?

Ben's Chili Bowl

33738-bens-chilli-bowl-1-jpg

33739-ben-s-2-jpg

Looks delicious. Is there similar places here? Yes

Many towns have a Hot Dog & Hamburger Place that takes it to next level over Fast Food Chains. Sports Bars would have these Hot Dogs on the Menu.

Cool to see there is Costco in your town. Do they sell the Rotisserie Chicken? Another bring people into the store items.

All the things that happens in a Costco. omg this is a shared cultural thing. XD

• We have rotisserie chicken here, universal Costco plot~

They sell a whole roti chicken for like $6, I believe Costco is losing money on it but brought people in for other products.

costco roti.png

2 other major attractions from all Costco stores in Taiwan

- USDA Choice grade beef:

e3873854.jpg

Costco is an icon here for individuals/ households when thought about fresh American beef. Beef in Costco is widely recognized for freshness and good quality of its grade, medium high priced but worth the dollars for many.

In Taiwan theres been arguments on American beef about ractopamine content, some turned to Australian beef which is major competitor to US beef for non ractopamine certified.><. I have learned that in the US theres" organic" and "regular" beef

on the shelves? How do you guys perceive feeding American cows ractopamine that keeps them from growing too much fat?

- Restaurant/ eatery supply source : Costco is famous here for good selections of exclusive items in comparison to

guys in the same business, big box packaging and affordable price - dairy, condiments , American products that

attracted good portion of western food business owners who kept Costco stores busy in weekdays when

working class are still in the offices. In weekends usually all time packed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!