Lee Jongsuk is dating Kwon Nara

• [enter-talk] LEE JONGSUK IS DATING KWON NARA

Entertainment director Kim Yongho (T/N: Kim Yongho is a reporter who shares celebrity news on his YT channel)? I was watching his YT video and he said that the two were dating. Back in the days, there were articles about them too but since they were from the same company, they said that they were just close sunbae-hoobae but they are still dating now. Also, he said that Lee Jongsuk gifted Kwon Nara a Ferrari

I found it so interesting so I'm writing this post

post response:
    [+635][-27]

original post: here

1. [+387, -8]
    This is what that journalist reported 9 months ago: 1. Seo Yeji Kim Jung Hyun 2. Seo Yeji dated Kim Soohyun but she's now dating his older cousin. 3. Lee Jongsuk and Kwon Nara are still dating. 4. Kim Soohyun's private life, he has no control on any girl (T/N: or girls have no control on him?). 5. Seo Yeji is acting like a queen on set because she thinks of herself as Jun Jihyun link to the video

2. [+362, -1]
    I don't think that they have any intention to hide it either. Even in Lee Jongsuk's company, the only two celebrities they have are Lee Jongsuk and Kwon Naraㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+285, -5]
    Hul seeing it like this, isn't Kwon Nara's image close to Lee Nayoung's? She has deep double eyelids and anyone can see that she is a beauty. She's also tall like a model... Lee Jongsuk's tastes are seriously consistent

4. [+215, -2]
    Celebrities' images after U-know Yunho have just shattered... so I don't trust their images anymore

5. [+183, 0]
    Even during the interview for Real, Sulli didn't even say anything and he kept saying "wow wow" and made Sulli into this weird person. Sulli looked so taken abackㅋㅋㅋ at first, the comments on the video were all cursing at Sulli but nowadays, the comments are filled with people asking why Kim Soohyun was acting that wayㅋ

6. [+181, -1]
    For real, I'm begging you, please skip on Kim Soohyun...... He's been solidly making his image ever since My Love From the Star

7. [+175, 0]
    Yup
    image.png
    "Kim Soohyun, past marriage plan attracts attention "I will marry a 21 y.o girl at 41 y.o""

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!