Could you recommend some Exo bsides

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My 3 favorites :cutes:

~ ω

• I’m fine with anything

Then some of my faves

and a live medley

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• My top 5:

But those are just examples, their discography is stellar :pepe-sad: So much to choose from.

• Honestly their entire discography is amazing which I would recommend to check out but here are some of my faves. This will prob be long :')

From oldest to newest:

• Baby Don’t Cry
    • Black Pearl
    • Peter Pan
    • My Lady
    • XOXO
    • Baby
    • Moonlight
    • Thunder
    • What If
    • Beautiful
    • Girl X Friend
    • Unfair
    • Artificial Love
    • Cloud 9
    • One and Only
    • The whole "The War" album!!! It's complete summer vibezz!
    • "Don’t Mess Up My Tempo" album was a complete bop too!
    • Jekyll
    • They have 4 Christmas mini albums which gets you really into the spirit holiday spirit but I mostly recommend the "Universe" album!

I feel like not many people talks about the group anymore which makes me a bit sad but I hope you end up enjoying some of these:-)

(ps. r u a jeogyeon bias?! :love: )

• There’s a lot to check out I would recommend

Groove:

External Content m.youtube.com

She’s dreaming:

External Content m.youtube.com

Everyone else said ones I would recommend I’ll just say those two <3

• Yes, yes I can.

MAMA

-Machine

-History

XOXO/Growl

-Peter Pan

-Lucky

-Baby Don't Cry

Miracles in December

-The Star

Overdose

-Run

-Moonlight

EXODUS/Love Me Right

-Tender Love

-My Answer

-Exodus

-El Dorado

-Transformer

Sing For You

-Lightsaber

-Unfair

EX'ACT/Lotto (my favorite EXO album)

-Cloud 9

-Heaven

-Artificial Love

-Can't Bring Me Down

-Stronger

-White Noise

-She's Dreaming

-One and Only

For Life

-Twenty Four

The War/TPOM

-Boomerang

-Sweet Lies

-Going Crazy

-Forever

-Chill

-What U Do

Universe

-Lights Out

-Fall

-Stay

-Been Through

DMUMT/Love Shot

-Ooh La La La

-Oasis

-GRAVITY!

-Damage

-Sign

-Trauma

-Bad Dream

Obsession

-Groove

-Trouble

-Nonstop

-Butterfly Effect

-Ya Ya Ya

-Baby You Are

-

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!