Guys put themselves in the friendzone then whine about it

• So you are stalking a random forum user that posts content you don't like. How wise of you.

There should be more people like you

Stalking? you wish. I'm on both forums and both forums you don't hide the disgusting shit you post. Everyone bitches about it but you're too damn brain dead to get a clue. good thing you're not denying wtf i'm saying. thus proving my fucking point.

• i don't believe in "pills". i just see it as simple reality. People gravitate towards what's physically appealing to them. They build attraction around it. And some people will get more attraction compared to the majority.

Once there is mutual attraction then other factors become important. If it's one-sided, nothing else will make a difference if both want a genuine relationship and not an "arrangement" based on other factors (like status or wealth)

• Stalking? you wish. I'm on both forums and both forums you don't hide the disgusting shit you post. Everyone bitches about it but you're too damn brain dead to get a clue. good thing you're not denying wtf i'm saying. thus proving my fucking point.

And at what point do people realize that if someone posts topics they don't like, they just don't open them?

Like I never open any topics about nugu boy groups. People have a choice

• They buy stuff the girl did not request, make favors that weren't asked for, then get mad if the girl still don't give af about him. I'm sorry but it's their own fault for interpreting every little thing as a sign that she was interested in them. It looks like they project their own desire on the other person to the point they don't even seem to see them as actual people but just an object they want to get. Just because someone is friendly doesn't mean they want to date you, jeez that should be fucking obvious. It creates such an awkward situation that could have been avoided. If you can't be friends with someone without wanting to f*** them then tbh you shouldn't even interact with them in the first place!

Sorry if i sound too angry I'm just bothered about a situation at work

i can't even count how many times this has happened to me, like i just want to make friends and next thing you know he leans in :pepe-back-away:

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• And at what point do people realize that if someone posts topics they don't like, they just don't open them?

Like I never open any topics about nugu boy groups. People have a choice

YOU SHOULDN'T BE POSTING THE SHIT YOU POST ON A KPOP FORUM WHERE THERE'S MINORS.

HOW FUCKING DUMB ARE YOU?!

You are so disgusting!

• i can't even count how many times this has happened to me, like i just want to make friends and next thing you know he leans in :pepe-back-away:

Tell em they have to look and talk like bang chan to get you interested lol

• YOU SHOULDN'T BE POSTING THE SHIT YOU POST ON A KPOP FORUM WHERE THERE'S MINORS.

HOW FUCKING DUMB ARE YOU?!

You are so disgusting!

If it's an adult topic it goes to +18. If it's "triggering" it gets a "TW".

Am I supposed to cater around your morals? If it's allowed by forum rules, it's allowed.

The world doesn't mold itself to what you perceive as fit

Closed the thread.
  • They buy stuff the girl did not request, make favors that weren't asked for, then get mad if the girl still don't give af about him. I'm sorry but it's their own fault for interpreting every little thing as a sign that she was interested in them. It looks like they project their own desire on the other person to the point they don't even seem to see them as actual people but just an object they want to get. Just because someone is friendly doesn't mean they want to date you, jeez that should be fucking obvious. It creates such an awkward situation that could have been avoided. If you can't be friends with someone without wanting to f*** them then tbh you shouldn't even interact with them in the first place!

Sorry if i sound too angry I'm just bothered about a situation at work

this happens to me a lot. mostly in school. i'm short and uh well endowed, so they think i;m looking for someone and its quite annoying. especially for me and my sensitive self :oops:

• Please don't use personal insults here again my fellow kpop stans :pepe-sad:

this happens to me a lot. mostly in school. i'm short and uh well endowed, so they think i;m looking for someone and its quite annoying. especially for me and my sensitive self :oops:

Oh i can totally relate! I think they seek a certain type of people who they mistake for being as needy as them so maybe their chances of success is bigger. It pisses me off :mad:

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!